AutoSaver - Is this recommended workshop

Tweakmax2

Their website is quite informative with most jap and Korean makes, a notable absentee is Suzuki.. They really dun do swift and sx4, etc??

↡ Advertisement

Their website is quite informative with most jap and Korean makes, a notable absentee is Suzuki.. They really dun do swift and sx4, etc??

not sure. u can call and ask. even mitsubishi is not in the list also.

just completed my servicing at autosaver today. oeveral is a very good experience. mechanics are friendly, know what they are doing. best of all provided good services. will vacumm fo you also. also will keep the engine bay for you to make it shiny shiny. they would ensure that the job is properly done before handling the car over to the owner. Meaning test drive the car making sure is ok before hand over to the owner. can bring own parts also. than they just charge on labour only for the services. not pushy and can see what the mechanics are doing which AD cannot. Overall the price is very reasonable. will definitely go back to them for the subsequent servicing.

Yes, agree.. Some of the workshops you can also rest in their guest area above the shopfloor, and surf net or watch tv or drink coffee while you wait for the servicing being done.

Does their servicing package includes spark plugs?

I am driving odyssey. How much to top up for the 100K plugs?

Heard Autosaver got the tool to read out the status of the engine and etc....others might not have that....

been there once recently for my 80k servicing... yup they hav the "meter" to read and can reset ECU... but hor, i believe many WS outside have too... haha

Does their servicing package includes spark plugs?

I am driving odyssey. How much to top up for the 100K plugs?

You can call and check with them. The package includes standard plugs if im not wrong. Just visit their website and see the package includes what. But the price quoted is before GST.

Hi Guys, what about this workshop. AutoAid, claim they specializes in repair and servicing of Naissan make.

go autosaver. what autoaid? first aid i heard of only

Supercharged

I going to write about autosaver, after some ppl are intentionally building AWARENESS abt RV

I went to autosaver defu lane, HQ, today, abt 2pm.. Not many cars, that's good, means I don't have to wait.

Met the uncle mech. Good impression, friendly. Can speak english and chinese

I was taking the 80k km servicing for honda.

I brought my own engine oil, fuel strainers, spark plugs, brake oil, cvt gear oil. They quoted $192, labour + oil filter + rotate tyres + nitrogen air + servicing brake pads + clean and polish engine bay + vacuum before gst. They checked on other items as well. Supposed to be same as AD standard.

Someone here said they will do some diagnostic reading, I didn't see it coz I walked off to eat lunch. I guess it had been done. And the package also include throttle cleaning, though I didn't see it. I not so kia su to stand there watch them.

I guess the overall experience is good. The mach guys are all friendly. They did a test drive first before handing over to me. Good procedure.

I going to write about autosaver, after some ppl are intentionally building AWARENESS abt RV

I went to autosaver defu lane, HQ, today, abt 2pm.. Not many cars, that's good, means I don't have to wait.

Met the uncle mech. Good impression, friendly. Can speak english and chinese

I was taking the 80k km servicing for honda.

I brought my own engine oil, fuel strainers, spark plugs, brake oil, cvt gear oil. They quoted $192, labour + oil filter + rotate tyres + nitrogen air + servicing brake pads + clean and polish engine bay + vacuum before gst. They checked on other items as well. Supposed to be same as AD standard.

Someone here said they will do some diagnostic reading, I didn't see it coz I walked off to eat lunch. I guess it had been done. And the package also include throttle cleaning, though I didn't see it. I not so kia su to stand there watch them.

I guess the overall experience is good. The mach guys are all friendly. They did a test drive first before handing over to me. Good procedure.

The uncle mech is [thumbsup]

Turbocharged

After moving around a few mech, i'm kind of settle down with Autosaver due to good facility and equipment and staff, transparent pricing which is consistence for every service, not pushy to get component changed and even advise not to change when still can last till next service and lastly, i'm comfortable having my car service by them.. I always bring my own eo and air con Filter only, the rest, let them earn since i'm lazy to source for it... [laugh]

I second that. Autosaver service is way better. Price wise i find it very reasonable. best of all can bring own parts and only charge on labour. Is a workshop that can be trusted. i will be going back to them for my 2nd round of service plus need them to check on other things. Good job autosaver!

Supercharged

At least they don't talk loudly to customers and show "you owe me money" face. LOL

Price is reasonable, compared to AD agents.

The Normal 10k servicing will cost $113 for Honda, includes oil, filter and normal sparks, fill nitrogen gas into tyres and vaccum

At least they don't talk loudly to customers and show "you owe me money" face. LOL

Price is reasonable, compared to AD agents.

The Normal 10k servicing will cost $113 for Honda, includes oil, filter and normal sparks, fill nitrogen gas into tyres and vaccum

yes i agree. they are friendly people and know their stuffs

Hi All,

I have been with Autosaver since 90K...

Initially I wanted to do 80K at the famous AMK based on recommendations from some bros here ....but was rather disappointed..so end up with KM for the 80K servicing..

So lesson learnt here is to treat the so called recommendations especially with those 'new born' with a pinch of salts until you personally try it or check it out...

Hi Moderator,

Is there anyway to know those newborn are from the same source?

Turbocharged

Hi All,

I have been with Autosaver since 90K...

Initially I wanted to do 80K at the famous AMK based on recommendations from some bros here ....but was rather disappointed..so end up with KM for the 80K servicing..

So lesson learnt here is to treat the so called recommendations especially with those 'new born' with a pinch of salts until you personally try it or check it out...

Hi Moderator,

Is there anyway to know those newborn are from the same source?

Lets put it this way, you have to Filter recommendation especially from a new Boehm which you are aware of, so, if you bite, without analysing or seeking second opinion, who to blame? I always take reco with a hands full of salt ...

Turbocharged

Great. Suddenly AS becomes popular. [laugh]

Once, i was at a "recommended" ws. Someone "bark" at me n told me i invest so much in technology.

My rivals dont invest. They will always stay behind me.

Great. Suddenly AS becomes popular. [laugh]

Once, i was at a "recommended" ws. Someone "bark" at me n told me i invest so much in technology.

My rivals dont invest. They will always stay behind me.

haha me too, he so show off to me the technology he invest when last servicing with them few yrs ago, after that and now I already switched to Autosaver due to some disappoinment experience over there, is damn disappointed.

↡ Advertisement