Lol.... One Idiot BMW Almost Mount Kerb....

Satria_neo

Long queue entering expressway from slip road. Then this yaya papaya BMW tried to skip the queue and cut in front middle lane into the left lane. People (including myself) die die don't leave any gap for him. The idiot tried his best to squeeze but he ran out of road and almost hit the kerb. Then LL stuck then and wait till someone behind me pity him and leave a gap.....

Shiok.... watch such idiots get pwned.... think got money means he own the road?

↡ Advertisement

Long queue entering expressway from slip road. Then this yaya papaya BMW tried to skip the queue and cut in front middle lane into the left lane. People (including myself) die die don't leave any gap for him. The idiot tried his best to squeeze but he ran out of road and almost hit the kerb. Then LL stuck then and wait till someone behind me pity him and leave a gap.....

Shiok.... watch such idiots get pwned.... think got money means he own the road?

sometime...people just really in a hurry...give and take lah....life is already stressful...

sometime...people just really in a hurry...give and take lah....life is already stressful...

so if everyone does that, u do realise u will be pushed to the back of the queue?

if everyone can queue, why not that BMW?

Every morning from KJE exit to BKE aso many cars cut queeze choong until infront den cut in.. many time i got to jam brake.. = =

Every morning from KJE exit to BKE aso many cars cut queeze choong until infront den cut in.. many time i got to jam brake.. = =

SLE to BKE also same

Neutral Newbie

Seriously since he/she already so desperate, you might be in the losing end if he/she doesn't mind an accident. Sometimes give and take abit la. Especially with such ppl with extra cash, they can afford to drag an insurance case for months, in the end its more of whoever is richer wins (whoever can "tong" waiting). [laugh]

so if everyone does that, u do realise u will be pushed to the back of the queue?

if everyone can queue, why not that BMW?

aiya...no right no wrong lah...is up to individual how you want to react to such cases......let it go....you probably lost 5 second.......don't let it go...you probably lost more time trying to push it out......and after the incident...come to MCF start a thread to talk about it ... [laugh] ...you are not wrong lah to be angry with the BMW lah... just my thoughts only...[laugh]

Edited by LoverofCar

wud you be posting this if it's a Toyota Vios? or Cherry QQ?

If Vios or QQ then I will probably just give the person space to pass thru. All these big cars, no way.......I would rather bang than to give way.

Neutral Newbie

If Vios or QQ then I will probably just give the person space to pass thru. All these big cars, no way.......I would rather bang than to give way.

Then bigger ones like container trucks and cement mixers leh? Bang them bo lasah one leh. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Sorry but the impression you gives me is that you're red eye of luxury cars? :blink:

Sorry but the impression you gives me is that you're red eye of luxury cars? :blink:

quite obvious lah......nevertheless, there are 2 sides to a coin <_<<_<

All cars equal to me. i dont care I juz do my part and give way if i can.

BMW has a-----es but have polite drivers too. Same as jap car china car korean car watever car. All have a-----es and polite drivers.

The only thing u can decide is u wanna belong to a-----e or polite.

Neutral Newbie

quite obvious lah......nevertheless, there are 2 sides to a coin <_<<_<

Whether luxury cars or not, its still using the same road as all of us. Sometimes i can only admire them. But red eye nah.. I know i cant afford and i am satisfied with my ride. [laugh]

Whether luxury cars or not, its still using the same road as all of us. Sometimes i can only admire them. But red eye nah.. I know i cant afford and i am satisfied with my ride. [laugh]

exactly.....and you dun find trouble with them unlike this jerk.....well, maybe he drives a proton??? wat is that?? is that even a car? [laugh][laugh]

i used to be upset about this kind of thing when I was much younger... but nowadays heck care..... if they wanna cut in and if there is space in front of me, they can go ahead. Hopefully they are courteous enough to signal. I can't be bothered worrying about them anymore. Life is so less stressful when you give way.