Sitex GPS promotion

Koren

looks good but is the brand reliable?

This brand has been around for a while, the likes of Holux, Shinco. It used to run on Mapking map software but current models are now on Papago map software.

Can any user share their experience on this GPS?

I have a 880. somehow the set is siao siao... sometimes i programme the destination..

halfway thru the journey... it goes back to the original screen that and i tried to reprogramme the destination but it just dun let me programme !!!!

I don't know about the older Marbella GPSes. But I've played with my friend's new iNav 510. The satellite log on is crazily fast. Route calculations never take more than 5 seconds even from sg to kl. One unique feature is the FM transmitter. Can watch video, play mp3 and the sound comes from the car's speakers wirelessly.

this iNav 510 and 610 series are using papago software engine, that allows u to use maps from malfreemaps.

also checked.. 8.5 is the latest from papago

the earlier ones were using mapking, which imo, sucks.

i think this is a budget one with features of a more expensive reputable brand like garmin.

The video camera like cannot plug to 12v supply.

Seems like its battery operated only

has its own cig charger.. so u will have 2 cables. one for gps and the other for the camera.. but the camera looks puny.. and dun think its wide-angle.

↡ Advertisement