23th Nov 2011 1830hrs @ Upper serangoon exit JOKER..

PeterKang

Just now ard 1830hrs at the traffic light @ Upper Serangoon exit i encounter a joker. ( YOU know who you are if u r reading this ) [mad]

There r 5 lanes, left 2 lanes r for cars to move ONLY front or left, right 3 lanes r for cars to turn right ONLY.

You r at e 1st lane on e right and yet u still have e cheek to chiong straight n cut to the left side just because u r at e wrong lane n wan to go straight ??

Wat r u trying to prove ??

Did u know ur selfishness can cause me to skid ?

It`s a wet weather do u know that ?

You dun even care to on ur signal when u know u r at e wrong lane and wanted to try and move back to ur correct lane.. !!

Yes, i`m e guy who`s riding a bike that blow u with my exhaust, so wat ?? Hey JOKER, U pay rd tax doesn`t mean u can have e right to make such a stupid mistake u know ?

I got a car and 3 bikes, i`m paying much more then u and throughout my driving life, i had never did such a selfish act and cause other rd user in danger.

Will it shorten ur life by making another big U-turn to get into ur correct way ?

I remember ur number plate, i didn`t post it in is because i just wan to wake u up from ur selfish mistake, BUT if i saw u doing that again then i`m sorry but i`ll make sure ur number plate will be posted in here..

U got my promise !!

I`ll advise u to wake up ur stupid ideal and it`s really SHAME on YOU...JOKER !! [thumbsdown]

Mod, i`m sorry if my words r too hush. But that JOKER`s stupid & selfish act almost cause me skidded !!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Just now ard 1830hrs at the traffic light @ Upper Serangoon exit i encounter a joker. ( YOU know who you are if u r reading this ) [mad]

There r 5 lanes, left 2 lanes r for cars to move ONLY front or left, right 3 lanes r for cars to turn right ONLY.

You r at e 1st lane on e right and yet u still have e cheek to chiong straight n cut to the left side just because u r at e wrong lane n wan to go straight ??

You dun even care to on ur signal when u know u r at e wrong lane and wanted to try and move back to ur correct lane.. !!

Yes, i`m e guy who`s riding a bike that blow u with my exhaust, so wat ?? Hey JOKER, U pay rd tax doesn`t mean u can have e right to make such a stupid mistake u know ?

I got a car and 3 bikes, i`m paying much more then u and throughout my driving life, i had never did such a selfish act and cause other rd user in danger.

Will it shorten ur life by making another big U-turn to get into ur correct way ?

I remember ur number plate, i didn`t post it in is because i just wan to wake u up from ur selfish mistake, BUT if i saw u doing that again then i`m sorry but i`ll make sure ur number plate will be posted in here..

U got my promise !!

I`ll advise u to wake up ur stupid ideal and it`s really SHAME on YOU...JOKER !! [thumbsdown]

Mod, i`m sorry if my words r too hush. But that JOKER`s stupid & selfish act almost cause me skidded !!

Are you at the cross junction near serangoon (left) old muslim cemetery (right)? I was there ard 6.45 on the extreme right lane with a stupid legacy in front of me keep breaking for no reason! I overtook it and jam break in front to wake him up than move off slowly waiting for him to catch up but somehow he slow down and enter the road to aljunied. [laugh]

I really cant stand these brakey fellows. Theres no cars in front so please repect those behind and not give false signal!

Edited by Maka

why din u ask him to wind down his window since u got the chance to 'blow' beside him? afraid that he might beat u up on the spot? so u rather play safe and come here to warn him?

he might be an illiterate who dun surf forums u know?

Edited by 20G

Neutral Newbie

why din u ask him to wind down his window since u got the chance to 'blow' beside him? afraid that he might beat u up on the spot? so u rather play safe and come here to warn him?

Its rainning bro. If its the same place where i was. [laugh]

Its rainning bro. If its the same place where i was. [laugh]

if rain not convenient to confront then 'accidentally' piak his side mirrors outwards lo..

Neutral Newbie

if rain not convenient to confront then 'accidentally' piak his side mirrors outwards lo..

Bro peter drive motor leh. Abit dangerous..

Anyway alot of weird drivers lately and most has a P plate stick on them. You horn them they act blur. They bang you, say sorry and almost want to cry ask for personal settle, some cry mother n father say no money.. [laugh]

So my moto is if i can let them pass i let them pass, if i cant, than i move off slowly, if i move off slowly with an idiot in front of me keep song song break break for nth, i will kuai lan abit. [laugh]

Are you at the cross junction near serangoon (left) old muslim cemetery (right)? I was there ard 6.45 on the extreme right lane with a stupid legacy in front of me keep breaking for no reason! I overtook it and jam break in front to wake him up than move off slowly waiting for him to catch up but somehow he slow down and enter the road to aljunied. [laugh]

I really cant stand these brakey fellows. Theres no cars in front so please repect those behind and not give false signal!

I was coming from PIE towards Changi Airport then exit Upper Serangoon.

But our timing is abt e same. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

I was coming from PIE towards Changi Airport then exit Upper Serangoon.

But our timing is abt e same. [:)]

Ooo sala liao [laugh]

I was from cte towards city exit braddel.

I was making my right turn towards home & i dun find it worth my time to follow him. I won`t mind him beat me up if only his car is able to chase my bike..

He surf forum or not i`m not interested but i think this thread is open for ppl to post such cases.

Bro peter drive motor leh. Abit dangerous..

Anyway alot of weird drivers lately and most has a P plate stick on them. You horn them they act blur. They bang you, say sorry and almost want to cry ask for personal settle, some cry mother n father say no money.. [laugh]

So my moto is if i can let them pass i let them pass, if i cant, than i move off slowly, if i move off slowly with an idiot in front of me keep song song break break for nth, i will kuai lan abit. [laugh]

Lolz.. I like ur way of saying bro :D

Y must i do such childish things ?

Wat will i get in return ??

He`s not fit to make me waste my time.

Lolz.. I`ll rather spend my time on more meaningful things..

by hiding behind ur pc and make noise but dun dare to tell that joker str in the face is not childish?

by posting here and hoping he can read ur unhappiness is being meaningful?

well, to each of their own.

by hiding behind ur pc and make noise but dun dare to tell that joker str in the face is not childish?

by posting here and hoping he can read ur unhappiness is being meaningful?

well, to each of their own.

"Had a bad day on the road? Vent your frustrations here" U understand this meaning ?

Or r u saying everyone who posted here with e same is ....

Anyway Lolz..!! [laugh]

"Had a bad day on the road? Vent your frustrations here" U understand this meaning ?

Or r u saying everyone who posted here with e same is ....

Anyway Lolz..!! [laugh]

relac la. happens everyday on the road. and im not going into 'everyone who posted here with e same is....' [laugh]

like kpkb here??.....

If there is a collision but no injury, can insist on making a police report and file for insurance. Making the driver pay higher premium and lose points will be a good lesson.

U got my promise !!

I believe all of us very thankful if could report such observations to the Authority. Many thanks.

↡ Advertisement