If you don't change oil for over 40K km. Warning: Many pics!

SIM37

Want to have an idea of what happens to your engine if you don't change oil over 40,000km??

WARNING!!! Pic intensive!! And erm. if you have eaten, you might want to wait awhile before viewing the following.

Here's an interesting pictorial of how a self admitted idiot went to a workshop after 40,000km of driving WITHOUT changing engine oil and how the workshop salvaged the situation.

Taken from http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showt...d.php?t=1281659

dsc00851m.jpg

dsc00860rvk.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

dsc00858w.jpg

MORE OMGOMGOMGness!!!!

dsc00861x.jpg

dsc00862twg.jpg

Imagine this sludge evolving into its own ecosystem in your crank case.

_MG_2317.jpg

*gasps*

_MG_2324.jpg

Sheer amount of sludge just removed from scraping off!!

Results after cleaning!!! So please remember, doesn't really matter what oil you use, just CHANGE IT REGULARLY!!!!!

_MG_2321.jpg

dsc00864sbp.jpg

dsc00863z.jpg

↡ Advertisement

I bought my first car (used car), the seller had used for just over 6 years driving into West Malaysia for cross border business, without engine oil change. Just top up engine oil only.

When I opened the drain plug, coagulated greasy sludge slowly emerged. Mini got a durable good engine.

Can't be 40k without oil changed. The picture look like more than 100k without oil changed.

The owner might also be using poor quality engine oil.

Edited by Tohto

Ok lah...seen worst.

A 318 E46 was used as a company car...then dunno because of dunno what reasons...staff buay siong of the company and abuse the car big time...they drove it till it CEASED...drop dead there and then. Mech open up the engine also gave up...too many thing was damaged but the main reason was that the conrod was wrapped and cause the pistons to crash into the valves.

The solution....lup engine.

I don't understand why some people don't like to go servicing...... the feeling of driving the car right after an oil change is damm blardy shiok! [thumbsup]

Never underestimate the level of stupidity that exists in the human race.

As they say. 笨是没有药医的

I know of so many people who didn't even know that a car has to be serviced at regular intervals. I have a friend's sister, bought a nissan sunny, drove for 3 over years, Never service before... bro came back from uni, drove her car, ask her.

"When was your car last serviced"

She replied

"What service?"

I bought my first car (used car), the seller had used for just over 6 years driving into West Malaysia for cross border business, without engine oil change. Just top up engine oil only.

When I opened the drain plug, coagulated greasy sludge slowly emerged. Mini got a durable good engine.

My colleage ex-nissan stanza also never change engine oil regularly.

Just top-up for the entirely 3-yrs of ownership.Surprisingly,never break-down at all.

As they say. 笨是没有药医的

I know of so many people who didn't even know that a car has to be serviced at regular intervals. I have a friend's sister, bought a nissan sunny, drove for 3 over years, Never service before... bro came back from uni, drove her car, ask her.

She replied

"What service?"

Good luck to the next person that bought over this car man...... [shakehead]

Totally agree with u.....after each servicing, ride like given a real good massage and herbal bath....very shiok feeling [:p][:p]

After every servicing, it feels like I'm falling in love all over again...... :wub:

As they say. 笨是没有药医的

She replied

"What service?"

No offence to your friend......

Such stupid person should be banned from the road. They should be certified unfit, probably PES R (retarded) to own a vehicle.

By removing such species, the government would not need to expand road so much....COE will not rise like no body business

My friend was the one that described her as

笨是没有药医的

LOL

Chio or not? If chio then at least can forgive her for being a bimbo.... [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement