Update: you usual service cost?

KARTer

how much it cost you for the recent services? oil/filter change etc (can include atf change etc when the service included it). [:)]

↡ Advertisement

go to the upper thomson caltex guy. he charge 15$ for labour. you bring your own oil and filter.

that time he change brake pad for me (front only) $30

go to the upper thomson caltex guy. he charge 15$ for labour. you bring your own oil and filter.

that time he change brake pad for me (front only) $30

opposite the SPC near lower Pierce resevior?? [:)]

yes that's the one.

The $30 for brake pad change is only labour. bring your own brake pad

hope they wont be upset if i watch them do it..... just to make sure its cheap ANDgood :D

it depends on how gd i wan my EO to buy dan add another $20-$25, tis is plus checking of everyting else like nuts and water etc and cleaning of air filter... spark plug no need to change till another 50k... so basically only tis amount... :)

how much it cost you for the recent services? oil/filter change etc (can include atf change etc when the service included it). [:)]

Everyone never service... Otherwise it would be at S$100 2shots....

hope they wont be upset if i watch them do it..... just to make sure its cheap ANDgood :D

They wont be upset lah. They more willing to chit chat too. I always chit chat with him while he does my stuff.

Two guys, Teo & Lee, are the mechanics. One tall guy is the aircon man and handsome young man is the tyre man. They are independent of each other n charge separately but they are all there at Upper Thomson Caltex.

U require 10k regular servicing n rotate+balance ur tyres, u pay Teo & Lee for servicing and pay the handsome tyre guy separately for the rotate+balance. Very transparent pricing.

They wont be upset lah. They more willing to chit chat too. I always chit chat with him while he does my stuff.

Two guys, Teo & Lee, are the mechanics. One tall guy is the aircon man and handsome young man is the tyre man. They are independent of each other n charge separately but they are all there at Upper Thomson Caltex.

U require 10k regular servicing n rotate+balance ur tyres, u pay Teo & Lee for servicing and pay the handsome tyre guy separately for the rotate+balance. Very transparent pricing.

how much are typical tyre balancing and rotate arh?

how much are typical tyre balancing and rotate arh?

I am not sure, should be ard S$12 to 15. I dont use him cos I got free tyre rotation from Cen Jin where I got my tyres. Call him to check correct pricing.

I do regular servicing in JB.

Bring my own "supermarket" engine oil schnell, c-----e etc (ard $30 avg) and oil filter $6.

Labour RM25 for oil change.

Total less than $50 for regular servicing.

Tire balancing is RM6 per wheel and alignment is RM30.

Did other stuff like differential gear oil change, radiator flushing and brake fluid change

but can't remember the pricing already.

I am not sure, should be ard S$12 to 15. I dont use him cos I got free tyre rotation from Cen Jin where I got my tyres. Call him to check correct pricing.

last time i diy changed EO/filter, some cars dont even need to be jacked up to do this :D (bough EO in one big bulk 'tin', lasted for four oil changes) only problem: locate a legal spot to throw the old oil away [:(]

I do regular servicing in JB.

Bring my own "supermarket" engine oil schnell, c-----e etc (ard $30 avg) and oil filter $6.

Labour RM25 for oil change.

Total less than $50 for regular servicing.

Tire balancing is RM6 per wheel and alignment is RM30.

Did other stuff like differential gear oil change, radiator flushing and brake fluid change

but can't remember the pricing already.

can let me know where is this shop? thks.

↡ Advertisement