Lexus Owners (To share driving experience and advise)

LouislexusGS

Actually they should subsidize petrol lor like malay and indon govt. [rolleyes] They should but they wont

I rather they subsidise medical. Malaysia and Indo gave subsidy when their country was net exporter of oil, now both of them are net importer. Their local market consume more than what they can produce. so these governments are paying for the people and open door for smuggling out.

Easy to give, now hard to take back subsidy scare lose voters.

Oil is a resource, sure have to pay. country pay or people pay..........

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged

congrats! why didn't consider the new gs250?

Saw GS250 on the road. Look like Altis brother.

No sat ki at all compare to gs300. Maybe not use to the design

rode in gs300 feels big , stable & very quiet ,no engine sound , steer will retract when off car , no paddle shift & high fc , a farmer will look different class driving it , but still the prestige feel is no where near ger car

no engine sound

because you did not turn on the car

try the engine start button

Nope not yet selling the A8, Rx450H will be 2nd car. Maybe will sell the A8 end of this year as currently we need 2 cars :D

Hopefully its FC will be very good since its hybrid hehe

Congrats on your purchase. Once you get to drive it a bit more, do give us a quick review on the comfort & NVH compared to the A8...but of course granted one is a sedan and the other is a SUV. SUV is never design to be an outright comfort vehicle. Its strength lies else where.

Twincharged

Too bad our garment not as good as Malaysia lei..want them subsidize den wait long long loh [rifle]

Currently 1L of petrol Gov't taxes 44 cents,if Gov't reduced this taxes you already happy....

Congrats on your purchase. Once you get to drive it a bit more, do give us a quick review on the comfort & NVH compared to the A8...but of course granted one is a sedan and the other is a SUV. SUV is never design to be an outright comfort vehicle. Its strength lies else where.

Thanks, ride wise during test drive of course A8 will be a better and comfort one. Only one SUV that can match A8 ride or even better: Range Rover Sport. Actually want to get RR Sport but simply the brand not that welcomed yet in sg, so decided to put on lexus. What SUV might stand out is the boot space, the machoness and also the greater driving view as compared to sedan. The car also smaller compared to A8, easier to park. Once i get to drive more I will do a quick review here :)

And my 1st gen RX300 was a pretty nice ride however the FC is like about 5km/L, very thirsty and crazy LOL [laugh]

review after a week, so far so good, silent ride and comfortable seat. Body roll consider ok for a suv and braking pretty good. Acceleration is enoughand cruising is easy. Cant compare it with A8 cos its a different category but for SUV, can considered one of the best for its class. Owned Lexus RX300 before and satisfied. Now also satisfied, interior is okay and last but not least handling not bad :)

review after a week, so far so good, silent ride and comfortable seat. Body roll consider ok for a suv and braking pretty good. Acceleration is enoughand cruising is easy. Cant compare it with A8 cos its a different category but for SUV, can considered one of the best for its class. Owned Lexus RX300 before and satisfied. Now also satisfied, interior is okay and last but not least handling not bad :)

How's the FC?

u may want to buy the whole cluster, but it will set you back about $2k, i saw a pre-FL did it, very nice indeed but the tail-lamp and front bumper is a giveaway :P

Hoppie,

The original air filter cost $28 from Min Ghee. Front brake pad about $126 while the rear is about $95.

Hi

I am a new lexus owner cos i just bought a 2nd hand 2011 RX450H from my friend. Actually my family had RX300 1st gen before and this is the 2nd time we owning a lexus. Cant wait for the arrival and spinning around :D

BOSS.. Haha.. Congrats bro... [laugh] [laugh]

Thanks, ride wise during test drive of course A8 will be a better and comfort one. Only one SUV that can match A8 ride or even better: Range Rover Sport. Actually want to get RR Sport but simply the brand not that welcomed yet in sg, so decided to put on lexus. What SUV might stand out is the boot space, the machoness and also the greater driving view as compared to sedan. The car also smaller compared to A8, easier to park. Once i get to drive more I will do a quick review here :)

And my 1st gen RX300 was a pretty nice ride however the FC is like about 5km/L, very thirsty and crazy LOL [laugh]

You should try the Murano. IMHO it is the SUV to beat if you want to compare them to luxury cars. Not even the range rover comes close.

Let's share on behalf of the lexus driver being made famous at bugis junction..."Drive don't drink..... Drink don't drive"......it still crush if you don't take the warning....

cant believe myself back to Japan car, anyway still a nice smooth ride, not far from A8 :D

haha.. this is the atas side of Japan... [laugh] [laugh] [:p] Anyway congrats bro

Can reach 11km/h easily and worst about 10 if always accelerate hard

Considering the size, that's good FC.

↡ Advertisement