Lexus Owners (To share driving experience and advise)

LouislexusGS

Have means have, don't have means don't have. 

Why need to mention names then can get special treatment and deals/discounts? 

Where is the transparency and ethical business practice here? 

Are we going the way of China guan xi culture? 

<_<

BM carries motul trd they have in stock at leng kee. u can request and ask how much to top up. The TRD person in charge is Terence. Talk to the Lexus Service advisor and mention Terence ( TRD in charge) name. Apparently his name got some power to get things done!! Maybe get more discount

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Are we going the way of China guan xi culture?

<_<

Isn't it shown in the public sector already? Edited by DACH
  • Praise 1

Unfortunately, this is the Hard truth bro....:)

Absolutely!! +100

Yeah....TRD Motul dun have??? Or dun want sell U cos u Lexus or no "Guan Xi"

Dunno wat oil u never ask?? Not sure can bring own OIL cos u no "Guan XI??"" ?? Of cos they say no void warranty etc! Dun take the risk Muahanahha

Mr Terenice

Are you the one in charge of TRD in Borneo now?

I find it hard to believe that we have to beg someone to sell us some engine oil. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Ignore the troll la.

There's no such Terence in charge of TRD.

This YEN96 keeps advertising for Terence all over the internet claiming good lobangs.

But we all know who he is

Edited by Theoldjaffa

So this is the Lexus Owner thread ok

My RX 200t F-Sport was dented and scratched when I accidentally hit a makeshift barrier last week, send it to agent 

foKz0au.jpg

While waiting for surveyor to come back

ZSpj50b.jpg

9B4qnip.jpg

She even asked me if I wanted breakfast - American breakfast or Thai fish porridge. Very good service.

Lexus told me to repair everything including the 4 wheels rims badly scratched (by my maid as she drives if more than I) and also other parts of the body. All claim insurance. Car will be back 2 weeks.

• Praise 1

So this is the Lexus Owner thread ok

My RX 200t F-Sport was dented and scratched when I accidentally hit a makeshift barrier last week, send it to agent 

foKz0au.jpg

While waiting for surveyor to come back

ZSpj50b.jpg

9B4qnip.jpg

She even asked me if I wanted breakfast - American breakfast or Thai fish porridge. Very good service.

Lexus told me to repair everything including the 4 wheels rims badly scratched (by my maid as she drives if more than I) and also other parts of the body. All claim insurance. Car will be back 2 weeks.

she must be the luckiest maid on earth..to drive an RX!!..haha

she must be the luckiest maid on earth..to drive an RX!!..haha

Wouldn't call it lucky as its part of her job to drive. However I would say she's lucky as she gets to drive the truck home during every week of her off day she'll leave on Saturday 1-3pm and back on Sunday 9pm.

post-235536-0-01558000-1544454041_thumb.jpg

Went for a preview of new UX. Looks quite nice n solid.

Thanks for the pics.

When is the official launch?

Any specific good features?

Space is as small as it looks?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thanks for the pics.

Not sure when is official launch. Features wise...like 18” rims w/run flat tires, 10.3” infotainment screen, digital speedometer, head up display, wireless charger, 8 ways pwr seats(x2), pwr tailgate, 8 Airbags...are in their standard version. The Luxury ver comes with 360 panoramic view monitor, ventilated seats, driver memory seat, easy access pwr retraction system (seat & steering) etc...overall quite interesting.

• Praise 3

Not sure when is official launch. Features wise...like 18â rims w/run flat tires, 10.3â infotainment screen, digital speedometer, head up display, wireless charger, 8 ways pwr seats(x2), pwr tailgate, 8 Airbags...are in their standard version. The Luxury ver comes with 360 panoramic view monitor, ventilated seats, driver memory seat, easy access pwr retraction system (seat & steering) etc...overall quite interesting.

Wow sounds good.

If only there's a 7s version of the car.

Thanks for the pics.

it's using the same platform as CH-R. so size wise expect to be only slightly bigger than it's Toyota brother. materials and insulation to be far better than CH-R.my SE says it should be launched mid to end Jan but he cannot confirm it. he also says it will be priced roughly between $150k to $170k depending on trimming.1 interesting feature is that both the normal and hybrid runs on CVT but with an actual first gear for that instant feel of having a conventional gear and pick up.

• Praise 1

Not sure when is official launch. Features wise...like 18” rims w/run flat tires, 10.3” infotainment screen, digital speedometer, head up display, wireless charger, 8 ways pwr seats(x2), pwr tailgate, 8 Airbags...are in their standard version. The Luxury ver comes with 360 panoramic view monitor, ventilated seats, driver memory seat, easy access pwr retraction system (seat & steering) etc...overall quite interesting.

oh..didn't know that they offered on run flat tires.

↡ Advertisement