LouislexusGS

Lexus Owners (To share driving experience and advise)

she must be the luckiest maid on earth..to drive an RX!!..haha

Wouldn't call it lucky as its part of her job to drive. However I would say she's lucky as she gets to drive the truck home during every week of her off day she'll leave on Saturday 1-3pm and back on Sunday 9pm.

post-235536-0-01558000-1544454041_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Wouldn't call it lucky as its part of her job to drive. However I would say she's lucky as she gets to drive the truck home during every week of her off day she'll leave on Saturday 1-3pm and back on Sunday 9pm.

attachicon.gifPhoto 10-12-18, 4 21 07 PM.jpg

[:/] ...wish I was YOUR maid..

• Praise 1

Went for a preview of new UX. Looks quite nice n solid.

post-76438-0-64022800-1544950529_thumb.jpg

post-76438-0-31663100-1544950555_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

Went for a preview of new UX. Looks quite nice n solid.

Thanks for the pics.

When is the official launch?

Any specific good features?

Space is as small as it looks?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Thanks for the pics.

Should be as spacious as the CH-R I guess.

Should be as spacious as the CH-R I guess.

Yes.

I sat in it at KL motor show.

Edited by Davidtch

Thanks for the pics.

Not sure when is official launch. Features wise...like 18” rims w/run flat tires, 10.3” infotainment screen, digital speedometer, head up display, wireless charger, 8 ways pwr seats(x2), pwr tailgate, 8 Airbags...are in their standard version. The Luxury ver comes with 360 panoramic view monitor, ventilated seats, driver memory seat, easy access pwr retraction system (seat & steering) etc...overall quite interesting.

• Praise 3

Not sure when is official launch. Features wise...like 18â rims w/run flat tires, 10.3â infotainment screen, digital speedometer, head up display, wireless charger, 8 ways pwr seats(x2), pwr tailgate, 8 Airbags...are in their standard version. The Luxury ver comes with 360 panoramic view monitor, ventilated seats, driver memory seat, easy access pwr retraction system (seat & steering) etc...overall quite interesting.

Wow sounds good.

If only there's a 7s version of the car.

Thanks for the pics.

it's using the same platform as CH-R. so size wise expect to be only slightly bigger than it's Toyota brother. materials and insulation to be far better than CH-R.my SE says it should be launched mid to end Jan but he cannot confirm it. he also says it will be priced roughly between $150k to $170k depending on trimming.1 interesting feature is that both the normal and hybrid runs on CVT but with an actual first gear for that instant feel of having a conventional gear and pick up.

• Praise 1

Not sure when is official launch. Features wise...like 18” rims w/run flat tires, 10.3” infotainment screen, digital speedometer, head up display, wireless charger, 8 ways pwr seats(x2), pwr tailgate, 8 Airbags...are in their standard version. The Luxury ver comes with 360 panoramic view monitor, ventilated seats, driver memory seat, easy access pwr retraction system (seat & steering) etc...overall quite interesting.

oh..didn't know that they offered on run flat tires.

So this is the Lexus Owner thread ok

My RX 200t F-Sport was dented and scratched when I accidentally hit a makeshift barrier last week, send it to agent 

foKz0au.jpg

While waiting for surveyor to come back

ZSpj50b.jpg

9B4qnip.jpg

She even asked me if I wanted breakfast - American breakfast or Thai fish porridge. Very good service.

Lexus told me to repair everything including the 4 wheels rims badly scratched (by my maid as she drives if more than I) and also other parts of the body. All claim insurance. Car will be back 2 weeks.

Yesterday my maid went to collect the RX, after about 18 days in the there. She drove to pick me at the airport last night and I was pretty pleased with it. This morning  took a closer look at it and also inspected the 4 rims car and rims looked like new.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmp9WGuUKGQ

72onAeb.jpg

mtS10hr.jpg

Very happy with the job.

Edited by steveluv
  • Praise 1

Any new FL coming out for IS? Hoping to get one at good pricing in the next couple of years....

Any new FL coming out for IS? Hoping to get one at good pricing in the next couple of years....

New gen IS should be out by 2020. Current gen IS was introduced in 2013

Posted (edited)

New gen IS should be out by 2020. Current gen IS was introduced in 2013

Hi I just bought a used 2016 IS200t after considering the rest of the brands. Most probably should be another week to take over the car. May I know if there is any fb group or group I can joined to know more about the car. I am new to Lexus. Thanks.

Edited by JX83
  • Praise 6

Hi I just bought a used 2016 IS200t after considering the rest of the brands. Most probably should be another week to take over the car. May I know if there is any fb group or group I can joined to know more about the car. I am new to Lexus. Thanks.

congrats buddy.welcome to the Lexus family. your IS should not be giving you any problems provided you service it on time.most wear and tear parts can lasts very long.i love the idea that it is a RWD car.if your former car was a FWD terrain,you will notice the difference  immediately.

did you purchase the FL version?how old is the car and what's e mileage?still under warranty?

anyways,you can ask any question within this forum..alot of Lexus "laucau" owners here who are more than happy to answer your needs.cheers!

• Praise 2

Congrats. U bought the white one with F Sport bumper?

I have RSR lowering springs if u keen. I used it with stock damper for 1 year before switching to coilovers.

Heh heh

• Praise 1

Congrats n welcome to the Lexus family!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2