Jump to content
LouislexusGS

Lexus Owners (To share driving experience and advise)

Recommended Posts

On 11/16/2019 at 10:29 AM, Theoldjaffa said:

Nice! F Sport bumper looks so much better. Does yours come with fog lamp covers? Any mesh that covers the 2 holes near the spindle? Where the 2 arrows are.

heres mine before and after.

 

E82A25B1-8C01-421F-A2C1-73A79DBF5C43.jpeg

Umm ya mine comes with fog light cover but The 2 arrow part which u pointed there is no mesh to cover the spindle. Any idea where can I customised to cover it?

On 11/16/2019 at 10:37 AM, Theoldjaffa said:

The license plate holder is different also. You need to get the F Sport Bracket if it doesn’t come with your kit.

 

3A71CE9D-1AED-49B8-ACDD-A785EEB56841.jpeg

Mine no bracket but not sure how my installer can put up the license plate holder.

F89D1D58-C223-458D-BE6B-452742E67F79.thumb.jpeg.9580a61b529e8f529d776831f3127d6a.jpeg

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2019 at 1:21 PM, JX83 said:

Umm ya mine comes with fog light cover but The 2 arrow part which u pointed there is no mesh to cover the spindle. Any idea where can I customised to cover it?

Mine no bracket but not sure how my installer can put up the license plate holder.

F89D1D58-C223-458D-BE6B-452742E67F79.thumb.jpeg.9580a61b529e8f529d776831f3127d6a.jpeg

Mine also no wire mesh.

bought fog lamps to cover the hole and it didn’t work so I disconnected it.

lastly, I bought the license bracket holder meant for the F Sport bumper.

 

 

B9F99C4F-FDC3-4473-A7F1-469B4BDBC362.jpeg

F740966D-A97D-4FA8-BFFD-116A63CBBF7A.jpeg

283DB737-317C-4C6A-9C94-20B0909668DE.jpeg

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Mine also no wire mesh.

bought fog lamps to cover the hole and it didn’t work so I disconnected it.

lastly, I bought the license bracket holder meant for the F Sport bumper.

 

 

B9F99C4F-FDC3-4473-A7F1-469B4BDBC362.jpeg

F740966D-A97D-4FA8-BFFD-116A63CBBF7A.jpeg

283DB737-317C-4C6A-9C94-20B0909668DE.jpeg

Oh.. I thought the fog lamps would cover nicely. How come u remove it? Haha I think I won’t get the bracket since the number plate fits nicely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JX83 said:

Oh.. I thought the fog lamps would cover nicely. How come u remove it? Haha I think I won’t get the bracket since the number plate fits nicely

Oh my fog lamps are still there ah. Just disconnected 🤣

And it passed inspection. Fog lamps are not part of the tests.

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Oh my fog lamps are still there ah. Just disconnected 🤣

And it passed inspection. Fog lamps are not part of the tests.

Haha ok for aesthetic purpose. 👍 I haven’t got time to sit in your car to test on ur coilover yet. 😅

↡ Advertisement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JX83 said:

Haha ok for aesthetic purpose. 👍 I haven’t got time to sit in your car to test on ur coilover yet. 😅

Next week bro. I’m on MC today.

i just stiffened the damping setting. Now it’s all good.😋

  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Next week bro. I’m on MC today.

i just stiffened the damping setting. Now it’s all good.😋

Sure bro take care. Whatsapp u again 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

May I know if there is significant diff between Lexus list price and actual price?

Any bro here purchased UX250h recently?  Can pm me ur deal details?

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Vtec170 said:

Hi,

May I know if there is significant diff between Lexus list price and actual price?

Any bro here purchased UX250h recently?  Can pm me ur deal details?

Thanks!

 

Usually 30k diff between list (website; pricelist) and actual transaction price.

Another way is to go and check the onemotoring list of car basic cost to find out the total cost including COE for the model you are looking at, add 30-40k for their margin and this should be their real price.

For UX250h exec, the total basic cost is approx 125k with yesterday's COE, so probably they will ask for around 155k.

Edited by t0y0ta
  • Praise 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who want to improve their cars' air intake can consider replacing the stock air filter with washable K&N air filter. Can go to K&N website for more details. 

I've recently bought an extra one (33-2452) for a friend who doesn't need it anymore. Anyone interested can PM me. Just want to recover my cost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 2:56 PM, t0y0ta said:

Usually 30k diff between list (website; pricelist) and actual transaction price.

Another way is to go and check the onemotoring list of car basic cost to find out the total cost including COE for the model you are looking at, add 30-40k for their margin and this should be their real price.

For UX250h exec, the total basic cost is approx 125k with yesterday's COE, so probably they will ask for around 155k.

155K? site shows 182K for Luxury... if is lower (i.e below 150K) i will be interested.

Edited by andersseanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2019 at 2:49 PM, Vtec170 said:

Hi,

May I know if there is significant diff between Lexus list price and actual price?

Any bro here purchased UX250h recently?  Can pm me ur deal details?

Thanks!

 

im interested to know too. Thanks!

Am considering between this or A200

Edited by andersseanx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, andersseanx said:
  • Anyone could share the reliability of Lexus? I read past few pages seems like reliability is a problem ?

no worry about the reliability. Not sure about previous model, ,but current es250 simply rock.

BM always call me to remember go for servicing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, andersseanx said:
  • Anyone could share the reliability of Lexus? I read past few pages seems like reliability is a problem ?

Merc better. A200 suits u.

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Merc better. A200 suits u.

wow, seem to me Lexus peeps are pretty sour when someone is asking a sincere question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, andersseanx said:
  • Anyone could share the reliability of Lexus? I read past few pages seems like reliability is a problem ?

Lexus not reliable, go get jaguar or land rover, they are better and more reliable.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×