Lexus Owners (To share driving experience and advise)

LouislexusGS

8 hours ago, brandonyuen said:

Oooh, so that's what was in the box. Thanks for the picture! I was there yesterday too... had to reject the box for the sake of my waistline. :D I knew that once I looked inside, I'd eat the whole thing myself! Hehe...

Oh, I have a question: does anyone know where I can get replacement wiper rubber inserts (i.e. not the entire wiper blade, just the rubber part)? 
This is the all I could find so far, but I don't know if it fits or if it's any good... and which type to get for my 2011 GS300:
https://shopee.sg/Windscreen-wipers-Insert-Rubber-strip-Refill-Car-Accessories-Lexus-rx350-rx-gs-is250-gs300-rx300-nx-rx330-gx470-lx470-i.323816671.5457990951

Can I get this from a stockist? Or even Autobacs or something?

Thanks!

Any of the local toyota stockist will have. He xing auto, connald, JAE auto etc….

just give them you chassis number 

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, brandonyuen said:

Oooh, so that's what was in the box. Thanks for the picture! I was there yesterday too... had to reject the box for the sake of my waistline. :D I knew that once I looked inside, I'd eat the whole thing myself! Hehe...

Oh, I have a question: does anyone know where I can get replacement wiper rubber inserts (i.e. not the entire wiper blade, just the rubber part)? 
 This is the all I could find so far, but I don't know if it fits or if it's any good... and which type to get for my 2011 GS300:
https://shopee.sg/Windscreen-wipers-Insert-Rubber-strip-Refill-Car-Accessories-Lexus-rx350-rx-gs-is250-gs300-rx300-nx-rx330-gx470-lx470-i.323816671.5457990951

Can I get this from a stockist? Or even Autobacs or something?

Thanks!

Just go any Toyota stockist. I have bought a few sets of rubber from TransGlober for my ride and change a few times (quite simple). The original wiper body (plastic/metal part) is indestructible and very high quality. Don't waste money to buy replacement cheapo 3rd party wipers.

• Praise 1

On 2/6/2022 at 4:27 PM, brandonyuen said:

Thanks! I've just emailed Transglober to enquire.

I didn't hear back from them... Perhaps I should just call them instead of using the online form. 😅

Anyway, I found what I needed at Autobacs, in case anyone comes to this forum looking for the same thing in future. $18.95 per side.

Thanks, everyone!

• Praise 1

On 2/10/2022 at 3:57 PM, Arogab said:

Anyone now driving the latest NX350H? Any feedback??

The new NX Look good, go for a test drive lah! Went Lexus recently not many customers in showroom kinda empty maybe due to COE. 

you should be able to test drive slowly 😁

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
14 hours ago, D3badge said:

The new NX Look good, go for a test drive lah! Went Lexus recently not many customers in showroom kinda empty maybe due to COE. 

you should be able to test drive slowly 😁

I was there the last round but time does not permit me to test drive. Maybe next time. And COE (See Hor Ee) so high, I am not in need to buy, in fact I do not even need a car as I got one in each office liao

13 hours ago, D3badge said:

Saw this Lexus ES group FB. The white ES look good, saw it a few times at East Coast Road

https://www.facebook.com/pg/LexusESGroupSingapore/posts/?ref=page_internal

Got no face leh. Haha

559332235170361066.jpg

377283071061794760.jpg

Neutral Newbie

Hello, any es250 owners out here? 2015-2018 model.

i am getting around 8km/l on eco mode averagely. 70% expressway 

personally I find the fc on the high side but would like to have a second opinion on this. Thanks

9 minutes ago, EVOIX said:

Hello, any es250 owners out here? 2015-2018 model.

i am getting around 8km/l on eco mode averagely. 70% expressway 

personally I find the fc on the high side but would like to have a second opinion on this. Thanks

Wow, thats pretty bad.

Mine is the facelift model 2019 and i am getting 9.7 km/l based on the car display and i am at least 60% non-highway type of usage. 

Neutral Newbie
4 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Wow, thats pretty bad.

Mine is the facelift model 2019 and i am getting 9.7 km/l based on the car display and i am at least 60% non-highway type of usage. 

Yeah 😞

I reckon if I were to drive on normal mode instead of eco I’ll be getting maybe 7+km/l

Asked about my FC at BM they told me normal.

Supercharged
On 2/10/2022 at 2:17 PM, brandonyuen said:

I didn't hear back from them... Perhaps I should just call them instead of using the online form. 😅

Anyway, I found what I needed at Autobacs, in case anyone comes to this forum looking for the same thing in future. $18.95 per side.

Thanks, everyone!

Bro, you cannot depend on all the new-gen communication methods. Most of the stockist are all old school shops.

You either call them direct, or you visit them physical. Do not try to email/IG/FB them and expect them to behave like your hippie cafe in replying.

I have visited TransGlober, but recently got most of my stuff from RicTat or GS auto which are situated side by side at Owen road.

Edited by t0y0ta

Supercharged
On 3/15/2022 at 9:40 AM, Arogab said:

I was there the last round but time does not permit me to test drive. Maybe next time. And COE (See Hor Ee) so high, I am not in need to buy, in fact I do not even need a car as I got one in each office liao

Got no face leh. Haha

559332235170361066.jpg

377283071061794760.jpg

It is a bit overpriced now at around 280k real pricing.

Nice car but many elements are still below X3 and GLC (new model coming soon)

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
4 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

Bro, you cannot depend on all the new-gen communication methods. Most of the stockist are all old school shops.

You either call them direct, or you visit them physical. Do not try to email/IG/FB them and expect them to behave like your hippie cafe in replying.

I have visited TransGlober, but recently got most of my stuff from RicTat or GS auto which are situated side by side at Owen road.

i buy toyota stuffs from Min Ghee, Connald motor, energy Motor. used to go to rictat long long ago but they were always more expensive.

1 hour ago, EVOIX said:

Yeah 😞

I reckon if I were to drive on normal mode instead of eco I’ll be getting maybe 7+km/l

Asked about my FC at BM they told me normal.

maybe check your tyre pressure? most basic item 😁

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 4/14/2022 at 10:43 AM, t0y0ta said:

It is a bit overpriced now at around 280k real pricing.

Nice car but many elements are still below X3 and GLC (new model coming soon)

Haha, Like I say, I got no intention to buy. I just itchy backside only😁

↡ Advertisement