Operation Entebbe - Really bold rescue mission by Israel

Vega

Turbocharged

Chance upon this documentary in Youtube.

Very impressive and bold rescue mission by the IDF! [thumbsup]

Enjoy!

Operation Entebbe was a counter-terrorist hostage-rescue mission carried out by the Special Forces of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) at Entebbe Airport in Uganda on 4 July 1976.[3] A week earlier, on 27 June, an Air France plane with 248 passengers was hijacked by Palestinian and German terrorists and flown to Entebbe, near Kampala, the capital of Uganda. Shortly after landing, all non-Israeli passengers, except one French citizen, were released.

↡ Advertisement

Read many years back. During WW2 the Japanese Army with firearms was forced to withdraw after about 3 weeks, from Papua New Guinea by natives armed with bows and arrows, complete with natural noctural vision. The invaders needed flares to fight at night. But not the natives. Perhaps the only place the Japanese Army was defeated before the Atomic bomb was dropped onto Japan.

To me,the Israelies are one of the best fighting units around.

yes.these are the people whom you will respect in the forces.not some bookworm scholars paper talk soldier telling you blue land force and red land force and then bring you go holland.

yes.these are the people whom you will respect in the forces.not some bookworm scholars paper talk soldier telling you blue land force and red land force and then bring you go holland.

I know one israel guy working in sin.He said to me,"I have to be honest with u,I think our women soldiers are better fighters than ur local army guys."

Knn I was like WTF and argue with him......but after the news that came out with the maid carrying the bag and one kuku swimming across to escape,I might have to say yes [laugh]

He told me that all their soldiers are train to kill.Coz,they have to be ruthless when u are the only country surrounded by the rest of the "brothers countries"

They are always on the high alert....

To me,the Israelies are one of the best fighting units around.

Yes, my uncle was the first batch of SG commandos trained by the Israelis.

He was told me...

If the enemy kill one of them, they will kill 10 of the enemy.

The trainer chiong sua, he will tell you he can do it, so can you.

Some pretend to faint, they use cigarettes and poke into you to see if you are for real. [dizzy]

Edited by Alim
  • Praise 1

Yes, my uncle was the first batch of SG commandos trained by the Israelis.

He was told me...

If the enemy kill one of them, they will kill 10 of the enemy.

The trainer chiong sua, he will tell you he can do it, so can you.

Some pretend to faint, they use cigarettes and poke into you to see if you are for real. [dizzy]

Totally agreed.The 70s-80s batch really all out.

Even when want to chao Kheng,these are the hardcores one.

Break their own leg etc; [laugh]

I know one israel guy working in sin.He said to me,"I have to be honest with u,I think our women soldiers are better fighters than ur local army guys."

Knn I was like WTF and argue with him......but after the news that came out with the maid carrying the bag and one kuku swimming across to escape,I might have to say yes [laugh]

He told me that all their soldiers are train to kill.Coz,they have to be ruthless when u are the only country surrounded by the rest of the "brothers countries"

They are always on the high alert....

In SG, SAF wouldn't even train the soldiers to kill as the Isrealis, simply for one reason, MIW fears that the guns will be turned against them should the local conscripted army has the capabilities. That is why only the Gurkhas are the only real fighting force lead by a experienced commander and not some paper generals.

Turbocharged

What i am impress is that they can fly hundreds of soldiers into hostile territory to rescue their own people within such short notice.

Israel prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu's brother was killed in this operation when leading the attack........

• Praise 1