Car immobiliser and GPS tracker recommend?

Tanahseng

GSM alarm. But U need a separate SIM card (prepaid) in order for u to communicate between your Hp & the GSM module inside your car.

You can immobilise your car, lock & unlock, start or stop engine, check your car status etc. all thru your Hp if your car is not beside you.

Good 2 way alarm can only be communicated within 1.5km if I'm not wrong. As for GSM alarm island wide.

Edited by Prodrive7354
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi,About car gps tracker ,TK102B,TK103,TK103B,TK104,TK106,TK106B,TK107.They all can meet your demand.But the cheapest and smallest is TK102B. You can check the link to choose one : www.zhyichina.com .If you want know more information ,you can send me email ([email protected]).I can give you more advice.

Best regards

CathyChen

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

:wub: Hi.I recommemd you TK102B Global mini & cheap gps tracker with real time online tracking software.You can check this link :http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/569569599/Wholesale_price_TK102B_global_mini_chip.html

Best regards

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

i'd like to highly recommend a highly quality GPS Tracker. Goome is the biggest provider of intelligent GPS tracking devices and tracking services in China. 

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

GT06N Vehicle GPS Tracker from jimilab.com highly recommended.It combines various kinds of functions together, from real-time tracking, voice monitoring to multiple alarming and ACC detection. affordable and powerful. 

They seemed to have pretty interesting products. Do you happen to know their prices?

• Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

They are GPS Tracker manufacturer, if you want more details, you can contact their service platform   

As a matter of fact, I emailed them and their MOQ is 100.

Unless we are able to group buy a similar amount, a pity, but i'll have to look elsewhere.

• Praise 1

GT06N Vehicle GPS Tracker from jimilab.com highly recommended.It combines various kinds of functions together, from real-time tracking, voice monitoring to multiple alarming and ACC detection. affordable and powerful. 

GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz

This GPS tracker supports on 2G network. It cannot be used after 1st April 2017 in Singapore. Get something new that support 3G and above.

• Praise 2

GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz

This GPS tracker supports on 2G network. It cannot be used after 1st April 2017 in Singapore. Get something new that support 3G and above.

yeah, 3G will be the mainstream in the near future, so jimilab is launched GV20 and GT06E 3G GPS Tracker, highly competitive and cost effective 3G GPS tracker developed for vehicle, motor and bus tracking. 

i am looking at purchasing immobiliser for my car too. Any suggestions?

JV200 Mini Anti-Theft GPS Tracker For Car will be a great choice, It combines GSM+GPRS+GPS wireless communication technology, Users can use cell phone, PC or SMS to locate the vehicle’s real-time position and driving paths. 

i am looking at purchasing immobiliser for my car too. Any suggestions?

JV200 Mini Anti-Theft GPS Tracker For Car will be a great choice, It combines GSM+GPRS+GPS wireless communication technology, Users can use cell phone, PC or SMS to locate the vehicle’s real-time position and driving paths. 

Looks quite decent as it also has fuel cut off. Any details on how that works ?