Car immobiliser and GPS tracker recommend?

Tanahseng

Neutral Newbie

are these gps trackers working on mobile data or something? also is there a monthly fee for maintenance?

Yeah most of the gps trackers work using SIM card with a monthly subscription but there are some cases where gps trackers do not. 

However, in most cases, you need internet in order to track your vehicles on the map. 

i am looking at purchasing immobiliser for my car too. Any suggestions?

Actually there are quite a few vehicle tracking providers that provide these features. Came across this website with lots of features inputted in their system. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Personally I have also been looking for a gps tracking solution. After some research and rolling up my sleeve, I put together an online solution that integrates with a typical gps tracker. Please see the demo at

https://limkopi.club/track/Track

If you want to know how you or your company can benefit from the service, please PM me. I'm happy to explain in more details.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I have used a Car GPS tracker of Letstrack it has the immobilizer feature and works really well. Hence I recommend you this device as it is cost effective and has many other useful features.

• Praise 1

I have used a Car GPS tracker of Letstrack it has the immobilizer feature and works really well. Hence I recommend you this device as it is cost effective and has many other useful features. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Several devices claims immobilizing to be their key feature but in reality that isn’t the case. Whenever you search for a device just make sure to read the customer review as they help the most.

For anti-theft GPS, I would recommend LandAirSea 54 GPS tracker. Not only does it enable real-time tracking, but it does a good job of hiding. As far as my experience is concerned, it is very waterproof and magnetic.

It seems that you need the SIM Card to work and from above link, this version is compatible to be used in Asia?

(edited)

After checking a few Car Tracker and finally decided to settle on the Trackimo 3G GPS Tracker which comes with 1st Year Free Tracking and $7 per month after 12 months.

This tracker is being used in USA Military and there are many positive reviews on its accuracy and reliability, no regrets after installing it as it is very accurate, you can track it using the Android App or website.

https://store.trackimo.com/products/3g-trackimo-gps-tracker

Edited by Benchong05