Mouth and Foot painting

Tanahseng

Anyone received these Xmas and New Year card from the above mentioned? Were ask to post them $18 cheque and the envelope contain around eight cards. Where the F this organization got my full name and address?

And if I do not want to buy, throw the envelope in rubbish bin? Is this new tactic of sales and asking for charities? Anyone??

↡ Advertisement

Anyone received these Xmas and New Year card from the above mentioned? Were ask to post them $18 cheque and the envelope contain around eight cards. Where the F this organization got my full name and address?

And if I do not want to buy, throw the envelope in rubbish bin? Is this new tactic of sales and asking for charities? Anyone??

you really must know

the got your name and address from the fark list

there now you know

the secret is out

They figure that you will need greeting cards anyway, so send you some. If you find the cards attractive and have use for them - just pay for it lah. Rather than taking the trouble to go to a shop to select designs, etc.

But I think nowadays very few people actually send snail-mail greeting cards already. It's a dying tradition. Furthermore, Singapore is so small... snail-mailing greeting cards make no sense. So maybe this charity org got to change their tactics.

Edited by Sosaria

Neutral Newbie

It's a new :tactics" .

Not new.

They have been doing this for donkey years.

They figure you have a soft heart and will give them the money.

Those are works from people who are handicapped and trying their best to make a living. If you think they are terrorists who got your name and address then pls go and jump down the building before they get to you. <_<