Now Giant's turn to offer Mobil 1 engine oil!

Fcw75

Giant now selling Mobil 1 5W-30, 10W-30, 0W-40 & 15W-50 for $9.99! Those 946ml bottle.

Grab yrs while stock lasts! biggrin.gif

For those who missed the Shop N Save offer.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Giant now selling Mobil 1 5W-30, 10W-30, 0W-40 & 15W-50 for $9.99! Those 946ml bottle.

Grab yrs while stock lasts! :D

Bro..............you always fast with such kang tao................ [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Bro..............you always fast with such kang tao................ [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

I buy groceries for family, bo pian. [:(]

[laugh] anyway, I saw it in the papers today la.

Grab yrs while stock lasts! :D

THANKS BRO! :D

heading to Turf city later!!!...

• Praise 1

THANKS BRO! :D

heading to Turf city later!!!...

Hi,Ken4555, I'm going Giant bt.timah TC at 3:30pm for cheap EO too, text me for stirring coffee if you're still around. [wave] +65 90290288

Hi,Ken4555, I'm going Giant bt.timah TC at 3:30pm for cheap EO too, text me for stirring coffee if you're still around. [wave] +65 90290288

wah your number so openly put ah?... okok... but i likely later then that... ^_^ msg you then...

wah your number so openly put ah?... okok... but i likely later then that... ^_^ msg you then...

No scares lah, I don't usually offend others and so far so good leh.

gee.....thanks man!

the number before the 'W' is the 'cold' viscosity rating of the oil, and the number after the 'W' is the 'hot' viscosity rating. So a 5W40 oil is one which behaves like a 5-rated single grade oil when cold, but doesn't thin any more than a 40-rated single grade oil when hot. The lower the 'winter' number (hence the 'W'), the easier the engine will turn over when starting in cold climates.

http://www.carbibles.com/viscosity.html for more info just incase you're intrested...