RI boy kena back stabbed

Mustank

what has society degenerated to....sigh...

...also so daring...discuss their attack plan at coffeeshop...probably put the old timer, who used to plan such thing in a slightly more private setting, to shame.

He could be from the JC. Now no more RJC...just RI (sec. part pr JC part).

thought so too, the direct admission program thingy...

He could be from the JC. Now no more RJC...just RI (sec. part pr JC part).

I though the t-shirt logo is the same whether or not you are from sec or jc? [:/]

Turbocharged

Potong pasir nearby is Sian Andrew JC lah. Goondu Stomper. Where got 17yo still in RI? RI got Sec5 normal meh? RI in Bishan lah.

Look at the picture the PE T-shirt got tiger head, Sian Andrew chao ah beng JC.

Could be repeat student . [:p]

Could be repeat student . [:p]

Repeat student in RI? You are insulting the quality of the students in top school or you are laughing at the student?! :D

1. 17 yrs does not necessarily = sec5

2. Could be friends, one from RI one from SAS having lunch after school

dont jump into conclusion

I was only joking. Wasn't even serious. <_<

Repeat student in RI? You are insulting the quality of the students in top school or you are laughing at the student?! :D

There are still 1 ~ 2 % of Black Sheep in every schools, not only RI .... :ph34r:

Just that its never been reported .... [lipsrsealed]

Gone where the yester-years where 3 credits (English a must) are consider a Pass. Now they just report the percentage of credit passes "at least 1 credit", different from the past .... :blink:

My informed source said its the fruits of one's labour.

you mean those clowns did something which provoked the other party? :huh: what did they do man?

Turbocharged

Possible la. My younger bro also from SAP school and his friend fail english in o level. The school also got pai kia one. Boys will be boys lah.

Possible la. My younger bro also from SAP school and his friend fail english in o level. The school also got pai kia one. Boys will be boys lah.

I think even if you failed, dont think the school will want to take you back to repeat, right?! Cause it will affect their reputation! As this type of top school, usually is 100% passes lo.

Edited by 13177

Neutral Newbie

Potong pasir nearby is Sian Andrew JC lah. Goondu Stomper. Where got 17yo still in RI? RI got Sec5 normal meh? RI in Bishan lah.

Look at the picture the PE T-shirt got tiger head, Sian Andrew chao ah beng JC.

Assuming his frm RI, then tis boy on IB programme (u go google it)..straight to A level track....smart kid....FYI its now known as RI (Secondary) n RI (JC)....

Aniway theres nothing wrong with tis RI boy goin out for lunch wif his frend dats from SA.

↡ Advertisement