Wonder why every single post in MCF sure become political?

Pocus

Turbocharged

Ever wonder why when someone posted something in a thread...it will somehow become political?

Maybe it's because we read too much Yahoo! news that we cannot map the relation to the topics we posted

news.jpg

But on a serious note, anyone noticed that Yahoo! news tend to be abit extreme at the other side of the coin? I find the Yahoo! news crew trend to be may a bit on anti-asian undertones...They're news usually put asian countries (including Singapore at time) in bad light.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

COE became too expensive , most of us average folk backside itch also cannot change car thus avoid posting car related thread to stop the itch.

Twincharged

because we always need someone to pin the blame on.

[thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] like

... even when its not related as ppl nowadays find it difficult to take responsibilities for their own actions.

Edited by Ysc3

The promise- MANY MORE GOOD YEARS.

Reality - ??? Judging by what is going on.

i suspect the PROMISE they made is for themselves, not for the general public....the elite promise

Cos all the cynical opposition supporters like to twist everything into a political issue to fuel unhappiness. I know cos i've met these people and they suck, turning every little mole hill into a mountain.

Ever wonder why when someone posted something in a thread...it will somehow become political?

Maybe it's because we read too much Yahoo! news that we cannot map the relation to the topics we posted

But on a serious note, anyone noticed that Yahoo! news tend to be abit extreme at the other side of the coin? I find the Yahoo! news crew trend to be may a bit on anti-asian undertones...They're news usually put asian countries (including Singapore at time) in bad light.

Almost everything...that happens or even is going to happen ( except when the sky can becomes green) is due or partly due to the way the MIW runs the place...

So does that explain your noob question? :D

Coz when MIW does something, they publicise it big big and make themselves look good, but of course when sxxt happens, then of course they have to take a fair share of the blame.

Just like the recent acquisation at Rochor, why didn't they align the expressways a little so that it can run under the road between SLT and Rochor center?

Who makes the decision to align the route? LTA = civil servants whom the gov accepts the decisions. The residents or people cannot make the decision to reject or say no, so how to blame the people? Of course finger must point somewhere else.

Who made it easy for all the Ftrash to come into SG? If the gov never relax the rules, do you think employers can get so many in?

So have to point fingers back to gov again.

↡ Advertisement