TP's activities on Sunday Morning

LouislexusGS

I was driving along Hougang Ave 3 towards Euno; and this is a hot area whereby any of the 3 overhead bridge along this stretch will have a TP standing on top to capture any car speeding. Road limit is 60km/h.

Yesterday, I was quite surprised that even on a beautiful Sunday morning around 10am, there is one such on the second bridge overhead; he was so well hidden that normally, I would be able to see from far to locate the TP before speeding; he was standing behind a pillar beam on the overhead bridge.

Got one offence a few years back (travelling at 70km/h), so was travelling at 65km/h yesterday and did my regular scan on the bridge; was shocked that when I come closer that I saw the TP with the camera on the bridge! The taxi and lorry in the centre lane surely travel faster than me as they went pass me who is travelling at 65km/h.

Quickly stepped on my brakes double time a few times to signal the cars behind to slow down.

God bless the taxi and lorry; and I do hope I dont get the speeding notice again....

↡ Advertisement

I was driving along Hougang Ave 3 towards Euno; and this is a hot area whereby any of the 3 overhead bridge along this stretch will have a TP standing on top to capture any car speeding. Road limit is 60km/h.

Yesterday, I was quite surprised that even on a beautiful Sunday morning around 10am, there is one such on the second bridge overhead; he was so well hidden that normally, I would be able to see from far to locate the TP before speeding; he was standing behind a pillar beam on the overhead bridge.

Got one offence a few years back (travelling at 70km/h), so was travelling at 65km/h yesterday and did my regular scan on the bridge; was shocked that when I come closer that I saw the TP with the camera on the bridge! The taxi and lorry in the centre lane surely travel faster than me as they went pass me who is travelling at 65km/h.

Quickly stepped on my brakes double time a few times to signal the cars behind to slow down.

God bless the taxi and lorry; and I do hope I dont get the speeding notice again....

60Km/h road really lame.

Edited by Aaron_soh80

The famous Thompson bridge i've seen TP with his toy on sundays as early as 9am!!! Many Many Many times liao......... [sweatdrop]

Public holiday morning also can see him there........ [dead]

Some place no need bridge...

Just this morning around 0810hrs, Loyang Ave along Changi Camp towards Changi V.

Hidden speed cam also dunno put where. Never even see any body.

At the right bend before SAF Ferry, TP Rider zoom out.

With blink blink lights on, definitely more than 100km/h on a 60km/h road.

Caught a biker with pillion and stop them just before the traffic lights at the T junction of Cargo Complex.

fyi, that stretch from cross junction of loyang crescent to before changi village is 70km/h.

Was doing 80 but that biker zoom past me above 90km/h.

6pts+150 ba...thanks for contributing to nation building.

This is also a very "hot spot" and yet many still dun learn....

Drove out of CCK sports complex on last sunday after my daughter's swimming lesson and there's a random check on child seat when stopped by the officer. He said those carry children but do not observed TP guild lines will be fined plus demerit points [:/]

The famous Thompson bridge i've seen TP with his toy on sundays as early as 9am!!! Many Many Many times liao......... [sweatdrop]

Public holiday morning also can see him there........ [dead]

TP wan to tax u on sunday for the clayfishes..

Ya this road is a nightmare... thats y i always try and avoid this road by driving via defu lane...

seen many flashes before for others....

its a big no no to speed here... 50% of the time it appears that there is TP waiting to nab...

Imagine the traffic jams we get if everyone travels at 60km/h...just random for the authorities to hit the figures they need every year. If u are 'lucky'; then huat ah; u get free photo and letter exclusively from Traffic Police

Wonder why TP work so hard on Sundays also? Overtime or Perfomance Bonus affected? [bigcry]

They happened to sign extra...

Because some public complained that they didn't obey traffic rules (like never stop at stop line)...

They just finish work at Stand Chart Maraton Run and too early to return to office. So drop by to see traffic situation and handed over their daily quota for the day (Chiao Chye) ..... :ph34r:[:p][:p]

Are you referring to the long stretch of road just before the comfort delgro driving center? Or you referring to the stretch of road before lorong Ah soo?

Imagine the traffic jams we get if everyone travels at 60km/h...

if jam, they can further justify ERP. either way, they win. :angry: :angry:

TP also uniform group.

Maybe they sign extra?

u say uniform group mah!... weekend den got activities.. weekday got classes..

↡ Advertisement