Where to do carbon fibre wrapping for interior of car

Ivansyl

hey guys, any of u have done the above? seen alot of pple DIY themselves, but am not comfortable at doing such artwork myself. anyone has recommendations for good freelancers or workshops?

↡ Advertisement

Try "Trim Wrap Install Service". They provide you Water Resistant, Stain Resistant and even Crack Resistant carbon fibre fabrics and its a durable product. If you wanna get more details regarding the product, email them at [email protected].

But get who to wrap is the problem..!!!

Wrapping workmanship must be decent enough otherwise how good the material is also no use if you have no skills to DIY it..

I personally won't recommend carbon fibre fabrics, it doesn't last as long as PVC. Fabric and adhesive don't go well together.

Edited by Vinyl

Can try gen concept @ ubi or A graphix @ amk autopoint. both are good. but ofc gen concept would be a little more expensive. but you pay for what you get ofc.

hey guys, any of u have done the above? seen alot of pple DIY themselves, but am not comfortable at doing such artwork myself. anyone has recommendations for good freelancers or workshops?

check out this thread, DIY on exterior and interior....

http://www.citroenchat.com/showthread.php?t=27525

Edited by Zafira18
↡ Advertisement