Si gi nah nowadays sibeh hiong... hoot ppl to die

Mockngbrd

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/20-year-old-kille...ck--report.html

20060412115006265.jpg

skool holiday now better stay home

Days after a teen was stabbed by youths, another 20-year-old youth has been attacked and killed, according to Shin Min Daily News.

Five youths beat the 20-year-old, Chen Zi Quan, to death in 15 minutes on 3 December, reported the paper.

It is not known what sparked this attack, which occurred at the carpark of Central Square Mall, said the paper. Police arrived soon after the incident.

It was earlier reported on Saturday that five youths were arrested in connection with an attack on two teenagers at Potong Pasir Avenue 1 on 1 December.

One of the two teenagers, Anand Ravindran, 17, was stabbed twice in the back. The two teenagers had been accused by three youths of staring.

On 30 October last year, 19-year-old polytechnic student Darren Ng Wei Jie was the victim of a gang attack at Downtown East, and died from his injuries after getting slashed by members of a gang who accused him of staring. Eight youths are being charged with murder.

Just a week after that, two separate parang attacks around Bukit Panjang resulted in seven youths getting hurt.

Another incident later that same month saw two teenagers getting into a fight at a fast food restaurant, resulting in one of them slashing the other on the right shoulder with a bread knife.

↡ Advertisement

Singapore *used* to operate on the principle of "kill one to warn a hundred". Harsh, but it worked. So what the hell has happened to our judicial system? Don't tell me it's gone soft, because it seems just as harsh on the anti-gahmen people like Alan Shadrake (who made embarrassing revelations in his "banned" book) and CSJ. The only people it seems to have gone soft on are the hardened criminals. [rolleyes]

All these should be given a very harsh punishment to deter any possible future happenings..

Youth these days are very rash. Even with harsh punishments, it may not be enough because they NEVER think. Their brains all gone to their fists. <_<

by right, murder comes with the death penalty. it's strange when the death penalty is so easily meted out for drug offences, which btw, are for people who make the choice to take drugs, as opposed to murder, which on the contrary, does not give any choice to the victim.

Youth these days are very rash. Even with harsh punishments, it may not be enough because they NEVER think. Their brains all gone to their fists. <_<

our country believes in killing people to make them follow the law. so if it works for drug trafficking, it should work for the kids. problem is, not all kids who kill get the death penalty, there in lies the boldness of these kids.

Neutral Newbie

Why put my photo, i'm Chen Hao Nan

Wow... Nan ge cannot find u in face book but found u here! "Like" I am shan Ji (mountain chicken) btw. ^_^

I have no problem with the deaths of these gangsters who get involved in fights. As long as innocent bystanders are not affected, let them duke it out all they want.

No school like the old school - since they like to stare so much, solve the problem by removing their eyes permanently. Voila, no more staring problems for them. :D

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/20-year-old-kille...ck--report.html

skool holiday now better stay home

Days after a teen was stabbed by youths, another 20-year-old youth has been attacked and killed, according to Shin Min Daily News.

Five youths beat the 20-year-old, Chen Zi Quan, to death in 15 minutes on 3 December, reported the paper.

It is not known what sparked this attack, which occurred at the carpark of Central Square Mall, said the paper. Police arrived soon after the incident.

It was earlier reported on Saturday that five youths were arrested in connection with an attack on two teenagers at Potong Pasir Avenue 1 on 1 December.

One of the two teenagers, Anand Ravindran, 17, was stabbed twice in the back. The two teenagers had been accused by three youths of staring.

On 30 October last year, 19-year-old polytechnic student Darren Ng Wei Jie was the victim of a gang attack at Downtown East, and died from his injuries after getting slashed by members of a gang who accused him of staring. Eight youths are being charged with murder.

Just a week after that, two separate parang attacks around Bukit Panjang resulted in seven youths getting hurt.

Another incident later that same month saw two teenagers getting into a fight at a fast food restaurant, resulting in one of them slashing the other on the right shoulder with a bread knife.

I believe their upbringing left behind by parents who had gone to work. They learn through their own mistakes.

Singapore *used* to operate on the principle of "kill one to warn a hundred". Harsh, but it worked. So what the hell has happened to our judicial system? Don't tell me it's gone soft, because it seems just as harsh on the anti-gahmen people like Alan Shadrake (who made embarrassing revelations in his "banned" book) and CSJ. The only people it seems to have gone soft on are the hardened criminals. [rolleyes]

Mercy-mercy. I believe all these are victims/casualties of parenting guidance abandoned for one reason or another.

by right, murder comes with the death penalty. it's strange when the death penalty is so easily meted out for drug offences, which btw, are for people who make the choice to take drugs, as opposed to murder, which on the contrary, does not give any choice to the victim.

More murders, more vacanies for immigrants?

dun forget CSJ tt one jus call, guarantee take away

↡ Advertisement