Transactional services for direct buyer & seller deals

Laserjet

Hi Connect,

I am buying a car from my friend. I heard that there is a 2.28% interest. Is it true? Or are there terms to qualify for that? Any hidden penalties if I were to full settle early in future?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hi Connect,

I am buying a car from my friend. I heard that there is a 2.28% interest. Is it true? Or are there terms to qualify for that? Any hidden penalties if I were to full settle early in future?

Hi kaypohboi,

yes, currently there is a promotion interest rate of 2.28% by DBS, Maybank and UOB. As long as the loan amount is over $10,000 and tenure over a year, you are eligible. For early full settlement, normal penalties apply.

If you require more information, please feel free to contact us at 6744 3540.

Thank you.

Hello,

I'm selling my car and have found a buyer who is ready to pay me deposit.

The buyer need to get a loan and insurance done.

Please explain the procedure.

1) Sign agreement and get deposit from buyer

2) Go down to your office to ....???

Side note. Its FREE for me right?

• Praise 1

Hello,

I am also interested.

Hello,

Hello bellboy, yes, we are offering a FREE service for you and your buyer if your buyer will be taking a minimum loan with us.

After you have complete part 1, you can next inform your buyer that we are able to help him to source for loans as well as insurance.

Before the arrangement of the appointment, please direct your buyer to fill up our loan application form at http://connect.sgcarmart.com/loanform.php

Edited by Connect

Perhaps you should call up some used car dealers to ask? Some of them advertise in sgcarmart as $0 down-payment. But I wonder how they do that.

MAS rule is minimum 40% down-payment. This applies to all banks and financing companies.

Can anyone please advise where can i buy a 2nd hand mpv without any downpayment?

• Praise 1

Can we do quotes based on our calculations to the dealer ?

Amazing saw an ad of a Lexus LS460 selling at $118k, but all u need u is a downpay of $22k and a monthly of $1325 est

But when actual calculations worked out, the interest is literally ZERO

Of course the Lexus is almost 8 years old liao lol

Hence I wonder, with a downpayment of between $12000 to $28000, will the dealers do some magic and the interest will be 1.55% ??

Saw an 08 Apr registered Honda Accord CP 1, $63800 and after working out a calculation its about $1220 per mth with a $12000 downpayment.

But the Lexus is a WOW !

• Praise 1

Can we do quotes based on our calculations to the dealer ?

Amazing saw an ad of a Lexus LS460 selling at $118k, but all u need u is a downpay of $22k and a monthly of $1325 est

But when actual calculations worked out, the interest is literally ZERO

Of course the Lexus is almost 8 years old liao lol

Hence I wonder, with a downpayment of between $12000 to $28000, will the dealers do some magic and the interest will be 1.55% ??

Saw an 08 Apr registered Honda Accord CP 1, $63800 and after working out a calculation its about $1220 per mth with a $12000 downpayment.

But the Lexus is a WOW !

The dealer can use all sorts of marketing techniques and there might be other terms and conditions involved. At the end of the day, you might want to refer to the car dealer personally for more information. It is advisable read the terms and conditions carefully if you decide to purchase a car from them to prevent any mishaps from happening.

Edited by Connect

Please somebody advise, after I have bought a car, paid some down payment, but dealer keep delay owner transfer, who I shuld complain? what action can be taken?

• Praise 1

Please somebody advise, after I have bought a car, paid some down payment, but dealer keep delay owner transfer, who I shuld complain? what action can be taken?

Dear HLAAUNG09300,

Perhaps you can call up the dealer to find out what is the reason for them to delay the ownership transfer. It will be best for you to find out the reason from them and also request for a deadline.

Hi all handsome Bros here!

I will like to know whats the procedure of buying off a 2nd hand car which is still on loan?

Car = 28k (current seller still on loan till coe finish)

eg. buyer requires bank loan of 28k, seller want to change car, how is the transaction going to be??

Thanks bro for reading! Please enlightened a newbie here!

• Praise 1

Hi all,

I need help, sent a 2nd hand 2011 volkswagen tsi golf I'm keen to buy to evaluate at AAS today,  

one of the remarks says high exhaust gas CO(0.51%) & high exhaust gas HC (101ppm)

is that normal? the dealer said it is normal for a tsi & that its because it was raining.. & does not need any servicing, is that true?

thank you & sorry for posting here.. idk how to start new thread..

• Praise 1

sgcarmart says "FREE Full settlement for Seller & LTA ownership Transfer".

It is NOT FREE, they ask for $500 to transfer ownership unless I (seller) has outstanding loan they can settle for me.

• Praise 1

Bo tio la bro.

They ask for admin fee if the buyer not taking both loan and insurance from them.

That's how they earn, which is fair.

Nothing to do with the seller's outstanding loan.

Logically, they will be happier if you have no outstanding loan. Less work for them.

sgcarmart says "FREE Full settlement for Seller & LTA ownership Transfer".

It is NOT FREE, they ask for $500 to transfer ownership unless I (seller) has outstanding loan they can settle for me.

• Praise 1

Bo tio la bro.

They ask for admin fee if the buyer not taking both loan and insurance from them.

That's how they earn, which is fair.

Nothing to do with the seller's outstanding loan.

Logically, they will be happier if you have no outstanding loan. Less work for them.

That was they said when I called. Then shouldnt say 'free'.

Its an incentive for placing ad with them.

But actually it is for earning more money.

Just want to win.

↡ Advertisement