Transactional services for direct buyer & seller deals

Laserjet

Hi, 

looking for advice/info. Recently purchased a new car. Verbally agreed on $54990. We signed the contract. The dealership signed the contract. Their finance person witnessed and signed the contract. 

We went home and transferred the $54,990 to the dealership and emailed to let them know we’ve paid in full. 

However, now going over the contract at home, the price typed down states $45,990. 

Do we wait to take possession of the car next week and say nothing? Will admin ever notice that we have paid too much and automatically refund us the difference? Or do we inform them of their mistake and try screw them over for a refund? 

It is obviously a mistake on their part. But now we’ve over paid according to contract. 

Or will they realise their mistake when they print a receipt upon collection and ask us to sign a new contract? 

Cheers!! 

Hi looking for someone to give me some idea how to repay my car loan about 35k balance for next 3 years as I lost my job due to current situation. Anyone can suggest alternatives I can turn too. My current bank says they don't have such thing as refinancing so please help. I do not wish to have nightmares having to think to pay off the loans.

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Shahul_hamid said:

Hi looking for someone to give me some idea how to repay my car loan about 35k balance for next 3 years as I lost my job due to current situation. Anyone can suggest alternatives I can turn too. My current bank says they don't have such thing as refinancing so please help. I do not wish to have nightmares having to think to pay off the loans.

You can try using your car to do grab? but this will incur you with more servicing and strangers going in and out of your car.

You just need to change your insurance scheme to Z10