Pay $180k & still keep car under seller's name???

Alim

Disclaimer: This is not my ad. Any takers? [:p]

!! SPECIAL DEAL!!

Ad Information

Date Posted 08-Dec-2011

Make & Model BMW 535i

Price S$ 180,000

Type Luxury

Engine Capacity 2,979 CC

Transmission Auto

Additional Information I am selling this car for a special deal, because my intention is to find a buyer who is willing to keep the car registered under my name. The reason behind this is simple: I have a financing on the car which I want to keep. I therefore need a buyer who is willing to pay me the SGD 180,000 directly, and I will keep the car under my name and continue paying the financing. Of course, all details will be governed by a contract.

- the car is dark-blue with beige interior

- I paid for the car: SGD 298,000

- I never had an accident with the car

- the current market price of my car is SGD 235,000

- at Performance Motors, the car now costs SGD 318,000

- the COE more than doubled since I bought the car

- the COE will most likely continue to increase

I am a Singapore Permanent Resident, and ready to discuss this deal anytime. Please call me or text me on 8428 1475 if you are interested.

OMV S$ 61,666

Depreciation S$ 29,618 / year

Registration Date 16/05/2010

COE S$ 34,600

COE Expiry 25-May-2020

Number of Owners 1

Mileage 27,000 km

Seller Information

Full Name Laszlo

Send private message to seller

Mobile +65-84281475

Country Singapore

Source: http://cars.st701.com/cars/view/82232?titl...car_type_id%3D3

↡ Advertisement

This was posted sometimes back and taken down and its back up again.

First of all, if the car is sill under the seller name, the buyer cannot take a loan so its fully cash. Secondly, if the seller defaults on the car loan, the buyer will see tow truck come. So i really dunnoe how is this deal do-able? Buyer takes a huge risk.

Also what is gonna happen to the insurance and one day, when the car is due to scrap, who will be entilted to the omv? haizzz waste money post ads...

It will be interesting to see how a legal binding contract holds up in this kind of deal. Any lawyers here?

It will be interesting to see how a legal binding contract holds up in this kind of deal. Any lawyers here?

Even if there is a contract, how does the buyer sell the car if he wants to in the future?will the owner refund him back? No way he'll pay him market value... dealer price perhaps. Weird people around or should I say, Mad [hur]

Wait i got a place for this guy @

Institute of Mental Health

Buangkok Green Medical Park

10 Buangkok View

Singapore 539747

He will be good friends with Jamesc(still waiting for my 300k cheque).. :D

If there is a lawyer drafting this naive contract, I think he'll gets his professional licence provoke, a valid agreement or contract should be fair to both parties in term of default, where in earth to find someone to take up such "UNSECURE" purchase of this big ticket item ? :wacko:

Edited by Fongmy

Even if there is a contract, how does the buyer sell the car if he wants to in the future?will the owner refund him back? No way he'll pay him market value... dealer price perhaps. Weird people around or should I say, Mad [hur]

He is a PR some more. After he take flight, car goes to bank.

"Buyer" LL.

Wait i got a place for this guy @

Institute of Mental Health

Buangkok Green Medical Park

10 Buangkok View

Singapore 539747

He will be good friends with Jamesc(still waiting for my 300k cheque).. :D

Faster send the cheque leh,

I got a good deal on a $180,000 BMW.

I will pick you up in my new BMW and treat you to coffee.

:D

It will be an illegal contract in the first place so it won't hold water. The so called "owner" is actually a hirer tied into a hire purchase contract with the financier. The legal owner is the financier.

He can't transfer within the first 3 months from registration anyway. From the 3rd month onwards till the 6th, the additional penalty for early transfer is roughly the difference between current PQP and his COE paid.

ST701 should be ashamed of being party to such advertisements. Degrades their entire advertising name.

Faster send the cheque leh,

I got a good deal on a $180,000 BMW.

I will pick you up in my new BMW and treat you to coffee.

:D

Hold his cheque tightly in your hands, never let it falls to the ground because it will definitely bounce up and down :D

Because he needs fast cash, he took a loan to buy the car, now he's hoping to liquidate it and yet not have to pay the bank back.

Flight risk. Wouldn't touch it with a ten foot barge pole.