Double pot holes b4 KSL City/Holiday Plaza BEWARE

KaKiLang

Knn, went in jb on tues around 6pm, heavy rain, JB main road turning left towards Holiday Plaza b4 traffic light turning left to KSL City, kanna double pot holes, car nearly bounce off on one side. Went in yesterday, the holes are still there size of a rim, bros all beware the stretch where all the car wash and accessories shop opp.

↡ Advertisement

Knn, went in jb on tues around 6pm, heavy rain, JB main road turning left towards Holiday Plaza b4 traffic light turning left to KSL City, kanna double pot holes, car nearly bounce off on one side. Went in yesterday, the holes are still there size of a rim, bros all beware the stretch where all the car wash and accessories shop opp.

have you check your rims to see if got cracks?

Thanks for the warnings! [thumbsup]

Hope nobody ends up like the recent case where the Integra hit a pothole and the girl flew out the window and died.

Thanks for the warnings! [thumbsup]

Hope nobody ends up like the recent case where the Integra hit a pothole and the girl flew out the window and died.

wont happen if driving at 60-70kmh

at the speed you mention, the damage at worse will be the suspension, tyres and rims. the integra case was caused by travelling at a much higher speed

(edited)

even though i still don't know where, but thanks! :D

Dont worry you will know when you hit it, same I describe. 'ITS THERE and STILL THERE' [laugh]

Edited by KaKiLang

have you check your rims to see if got cracks?

Park at KSL outside still heavy rain, came back sg den check looks no harm, using spoon rims, tough dude, tested no vibration but dunno the inside walls. [bigcry]

Just turn left from main road, less den 100m along those single storey house, opp car wash and accessories shops doing less den 60km, heavy rain so the two HOLES fill wif water cant see, lift off my seat. [laugh]

Seriously double big holes somore im on coils to the max, knn. [knife]

The actual location, main road junction of Sentosa (on the right) Holiday Plaza (turn left) barely 100m just before the traffic controlled junction upslope to KSL back entrance, not the front entrance. Kan Tua Kang.

If you travel exactly middle of the lane you sure will kanna, its on the inner left of the lane where your left wheels rolls. [rifle]

Malaysia roads are full of pot holes.....i've avoided 3 along the way to Giant mart. :(

Malaysia roads really full of pot holes! Esp if you drive at night, you cant really see them. My colleague kena pothole in JB before, and the wheel chamber got spoilt!

Malaysia roads really full of pot holes! Esp if you drive at night, you cant really see them. My colleague kena pothole in JB before, and the wheel chamber got spoilt!

The tar quality used not up to par compare to our road standard.If you happen to take a break @ a coffee house just behind Shell station in JB,observed carefully the tar on the road.Eventhough its a brand new tar layout but they are scatered not bonding as seen on our roads.I think someone take some undertable money! [knife]

↡ Advertisement