To invest or not to invest

David

How the heck did he get my mobile?

Someone from overseas call my mobile trying to interest me with a investment idea, saying this counter has very good potential to rise up moderately(ok he knows who would believe had he said phenomenon).

I return question him if he is so confident why did he call me, he could have dump and even borrow every $$$ he have? He replied to share and share alike, even citing religion practice.

↡ Advertisement

Someone from overseas call my mobile trying to interest me with a investment idea, saying this counter has very good potential to rise up moderately(ok he knows who would believe had he said phenomenon).

I return question him if he is so confident why did he call me, he could have dump and even borrow every $$$ he have? He replied to share and share alike, even citing religion practice.

I tell them "If you so farking good, you won't be a farking telemarketer calling a farking stranger oversea." <_<

WTF why got so many prank call these day ! Just few hour back got a CB kia call my HP . Say from AIVIVA , wanted to meet up to talk about investment ..... Wah lau , he think I dont know how to lose money is it ? What to do , say tell him I am not interested in such thing , no time to meet up .

WTF why got so many prank call these day ! Just few hour back got a CB kia call my HP . Say from AIVIVA , wanted to meet up to talk about investment ..... Wah lau , he think I dont know how to lose money is it ? What to do , say tell him I am not interested in such thing , no time to meet up .

:D[rolleyes] ...Jason, tell him if want to lose money also, will lose it myself better than parking the money with them and aftr losing everything still dunno what hit ya??!! hahha

SCAM if a religion is mentioned as credential. Example: a poor person is a poor person, like a rich person is a rich person, irregardless of religion.

[thumbsup] I like the way you put it.

Can share the counter?

S chip?

I almost got scammed with an "Asia Pacific Brand Award" recently as well. A lady 'journalist' called me last week to say that my company has won that award. When she came down to my office to visit, I was given such a gorgeous picture about the award. Then she said the full publish costs will be $3,888. Huat ah. She didn't leave any brochure or email, only a name card. Did a background check on her company for a long time, and concluded that its a mediocre award scam. Be careful about such awards guys, if you run your own company. There're still many inconsiderate scammers around.

i received many of such calls from overseas..lately one china lady call my h/p saying she call from Genting Sentosa & the phone tone is from internet phone..

straight away i tell her u are from china,dont think that we s'porean are fool,we know u are con company than hang up on her..

↡ Advertisement