Go here for  latest: http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2672333-tattoo/?p=5630344

Tattoo

anybody got a tattoo? Yes / NO

if YES, where?

Why did you want to have a tattoo?

Have you regretted it?

Are you intending to remove it?

I have a tattoo on my right deltoid
had while i was in the army .... ROC .... long story ... make it short, love at first POKE (needle)
now regret it because it is no longer relevant
want to get rid of it
doctor say not 100% and may appear like a scar after treatment

any personal experience to share

↡ Advertisement

Supercharged

Better not do it. IMO, there's no benefit in doing it, there's also a social stigma to it, and you waste money to do it, and must endure pain also. What for?

I know of friends who did it, now regret. When they became parents, more regret. One of them, a woman and a mother now, is trying to get rid of it so as not to 'influence' her children. When she goes out, she had to cover her tattoo arms and legs so she's always wearing sleeve shirt and long pants. Just my 2 cents lah.

• Praise 1

Should do a small mark for every girl you bed.. [laugh] [laugh]

Stripes on your KKJ like notches on a gun?

If you run out of space, you know you're performing way above your potential. [:p]

Stripes on your KKJ like notches on a gun?

If you run out of space, you know you're performing way above your potential. [:p]

er...erect or flaccid? <_<<_<

Supercharged

why some girls like to tattoo on their back...just below the shoulders....looks cool. [:p]

Some like to tattoo on their lower back, just above the butt. Then they wear short blouses to show it off and low cut jeans. That looks cool, too! [:p]

I got a tattoo on the top part of my arm few years back. Included was the name of the girl i was with.

I do not regret the design of it, but including the name of a person was silly, covered that part up

As long as wearing a T-Shirt can hide it, i think its okay.

Removing it would leave a scar like appearance which i feel makes it worse.

Anyways, our society has gone beyond associating tattoos with Secret Societies and stuff. (Unless you tattoo super cheena designs on your whole body lol)

Very diff to maintain the erection during the tatooing process leh... [laugh]

i think for identity, self-expression, artistic reasons etc it is ok to get a "reasonable" size tattoo in areas where it can be conceal if need be later but better not do whole arms and legs type or all over the body type...next time if regret will be hell of a removal process. tattoos in asia still hold certain social stigma, even in modern singapore members still uses tattoos to associate their relationship with their gangs....my opinion is the ink is permanent just dont over do it, thats all.

please DONT

think carefully

it maybe fun now

i have already regretted it

think carefully my friend

well, i been thinking for the last 3 yrs.. can't think of any designs..

tattoo is for life, thus i always want them to be meaningful.

thanks bro ^_^

Had one on my right arm bicep area...done that almost 20 years back...."eagle landing"... was suppose and like to do more but that idea was abolished by my wife. After so many years, colour also running off liao..... that time i did was cheap....80 for the whole eagle no colour.... now....veri ex.... few years back go and enquired about a "Japanese Lou Sha face"...few hundreds....whao....

Had one on my right arm bicep area...done that almost 20 years back...."eagle landing"... was suppose and like to do more but that idea was abolished by my wife. After so many years, colour also running off liao..... that time i did was cheap....80 for the whole eagle no colour.... now....veri ex.... few years back go and enquired about a "Japanese Lou Sha face"...few hundreds....whao....

had a frd also with an eagle on the arm bicep area i think... many campmates make fun said looks like a chicken... ayam brand...

errrr... were you a regular before?... :ph34r: