Chao Ah Tiong jaywalker.....

Ronleech

Met two of them while leaving the car park of a neighbourhoon shopping center last nite after dinner. At the exit...they just walk across even my vehicle is almost reaching them, really no care!!! Gave them a loud horn and still they bo chap....KNN...

I must say...not all chinese are from china..... Stupid china chinese!!!!

↡ Advertisement

it is their habit over the years.

IN china , esp those side roads, when the traffic light is green, pedestrians will still try to cross with vehicles coming. And when the pedestrian green man is on, the vehicles will still go on.

It is a battle of human bodies and Metal.

Major junctions are a little bit better.

ya man..

all give the dun-give-a-damn face.

i learnt,

u horn when they expect, they bo-hiew one.

u must horn when they least expect. (just b4 they cross finish)

or step on accelerator instead of brakes (they will not expect too)

then they will be alert and ji-dong a bit more.

toking about metal vs human

driving from selegie onto serangoon on a sunday 6pm is damn !@#@!$%%!5

u find a word to fill in a.

I think you all wrong.

In China the CAR is KING. Pedestrians need to Siam the car even Green Man...

Then how come they are now KING in sgp? [confused]

Horn and accelerate towards them, avoid them by inches, see if they still dare to do it again.. :angry:

Be careful wait they "hantum" your car then you know. :D My friend kena before when he horn at ang moh when they jaywalk, and the ang moh slam his hand on the bonnet and shouted at my friend! [sweatdrop]

Met two of them while leaving the car park of a neighbourhoon shopping center last nite after dinner. At the exit...they just walk across even my vehicle is almost reaching them, really no care!!! Gave them a loud horn and still they bo chap....KNN...

I must say...not all chinese are from china..... Stupid china chinese!!!!

I heard that they do this in china and pretend to be injured. So that you will compensate them money.

Of course if they try that with the wrong driver, they will be dead for real.

Edited by Tuna_seng

Be careful wait they "hantum" your car then you know. :D My friend kena before when he horn at ang moh when they jaywalk, and the ang moh slam his hand on the bonnet and shouted at my friend! [sweatdrop]

Hehe ang moh are more guai lan lah... They know you dare not whack them.

To be fair and objective, our locals also have the same KL attitude.

Few weeks ago I was coming out of the parking lot at YCK sports centre. There was a darker colored youth leading his friends aross the minor road. He took his time and even had the balls to look at me for my reaction. As long as I got furious he knew he had won. Instead i kept cool.

If I dont have family members and have friends instead, I would jump out of the car with my softball bat.

Few weeks ago I was coming out of the parking lot at YCK sports centre. There was a darker colored youth leading his friends aross the minor road. He took his time and even had the balls to look at me for my reaction. As long as I got furious he knew he had won. Instead i kept cool.

If I dont have family members and have friends instead, I would jump out of the car with my softball bat.

That could have been me, with a nice deep tan.

These people purposely walk slowly across the road, some even dont even look and walk straight onto the road. Cause no matter what, if they got knocked down by cars, 90% is the driver fault.

Not that jay walking is to be encouraged, but you can just stop when you see pedestrians, is it so difficult ? Your time is more precious than human lives ? He is also someone's father, son and sibling.

↡ Advertisement