"You are beautiful"

Sp33dst3r

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so i keep my eyes wide shut and when i do open them up, they look through rose-tinted glasses. Before i can switch off my dark side and turn on my happy headlights, i spot mod jobs bordering on the mindless. Small runabouts with big jetabout wings. Funny civics wanting desperately to soar like NSX. Hog hatches going nowhere fast in their reckless pursuit of perfection. The farce & dubious in their imitation Evo lancers and 'wrecks' Imprezas. Budget boyracers who stretch their shoestring close to breaking point just to accessories their rides with body-kitch, meaningless decals and underperforming performance parts.....

Hmmm, maybe i should keep my eyes wide shut and my motormouth closed.

↡ Advertisement

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so i keep my eyes wide shut and when i do open them up, they look through rose-tinted glasses. Before i can switch off my dark side and turn on my happy headlights, i spot mod jobs bordering on the mindless. Small runabouts with big jetabout wings. Funny civics wanting desperately to soar like NSX. Hog hatches going nowhere fast in their reckless pursuit of perfection. The farce & dubious in their imitation Evo lancers and 'wrecks' Imprezas. Budget boyracers who stretch their shoestring close to breaking point just to accessories their rides with body-kitch, meaningless decals and underperforming performance parts.....

???Meaning???

Every ride is beautiful in e beholder's eyes indeed.

Although e smallabouts hv jet-like wings ready to soar, whilst physically firmly planted on e roads, e spirit within each boy racer or adult racer continues to leap and soar with each rising rpm.

Mods of performance parts or underperforming parts or decals or loud colours of body or rims is mindless pursuit to e old-at-heart (been there done that liao) but to the young-at-heart (some been there, done that but still hv itchy backside nt fully scratched or e first time/second time/third time owners of ride).....its mindless but who can explain affairs of the heart?

Some rides truly and beautifully done up. Some in e process of being "vandalised in an art-ful manner". Some already vandalised but provide light humour to break e dull sea of "stock rides" once in awhile.

These days, it takes a brave heart and deep pockets to really mod....brave becos it can mean insurance VOID anytime if insurer chun patterns. Deep pockets cos it is a path that seldom end with just "this one mod".......and antidote only effective if wallet emptied liao.

Truly, "you are beautiful" is a journey of passion with car owners that most if not all of us go thru or experienced, at least once in life.

[:p] [:p] [:p].........seen thru another pair rose tinted specs.

Safe ride

• Praise 1

haa.. Well said!

• Praise 1

As long as the car do not cause problem or danger to others, like bright HID, I think its ok. I only disprite inconsiderate & dangerous drivers

Good write-ups are great and makes enjoyable reading. Should learn from him.

Besides this, everyone have a choice on how their car should look like with

Real beauty ...AMG, M3, someone did try to mod like a real one but cost more then off the shelf.

Ask those who mod car, they simply love it, its a hobby.

Edited by Zze121

U won't be writing what you wrote if modders in Singapore are not limited by the numerous restrictions on mods trust me.

Ppl will be replacing engines like nobody's business.

Edited by Nf0rc3r

Style and taste varies a man can make…

Some borned, some learned and some mediocre

Some no cure one....

:)

Edited by Vidz

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

U won't be writing what you wrote if modders in Singapore are not limited by the numerous restrictions on mods trust me.

Ppl will be replacing engines like nobody's business.

Rice is never nice! [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

Edited by Sp33dst3r

Neutral Newbie

Rice is never nice! [thumbsdown] [thumbsdown]

Rice is pure cash money out front. Unlike original which can be paid in installments. Whether nice or not its up to the owner to appreciate not the bystanders since he/she is the one paying for it.

If there's no ricer cars out there it'll be boring stock cars out there.I enjoy seeing ricer car's on our roads.

Why, because they love their rides.... :wub:

↡ Advertisement