Ahbeng ginah want to kill ex-gf new bf

Mockngbrd

havent earn money starts to talk about girls.

when he grows up, he will know girls dont go for men like him, beng and yet no money and no brain. LOL.

If he dont turn back, he may be an odd job labourer and needs to find PRC/Viet/Thai wife liao.

oh he is almost there... going boys home is his stepping stone to his "bright" future.

ppl ... or youngsters nowadays ... rather than to use money to show off, they want to use fist ??

but then again, most probably they are not good at making money ... but i wonder can they fight well enuff ??

Haha....what about the girl? No mention of her?

LOL...the video 火爆 meh? So threatening on the internet can go jail and rottan. What is the 14yo waiting for? :D

he can claim he was 'acting' [laugh]

Haha....what about the girl? No mention of her?

LOL...the video 火爆 meh? So threatening on the internet can go jail and rottan. What is the 14yo waiting for? :D

I'm also more interested in the girl.Got picture?

[laugh]

I'm also more interested in the girl.Got picture?

[laugh]

I saw in the hardwarezone forum link. I see already dun feel like reposting it here cos the face really CMI. Maybe that's why can only attract ah bengs. [rolleyes]:D

I saw in the hardwarezone forum link. I see already dun feel like reposting it here cos the face really CMI. Maybe that's why can only attract ah bengs. [rolleyes]:D

post leh. go HWZ to find troublesome leh [:p]

Now I can confirm this statement -Love is bloody blind [laugh]

Tell that Aaron, Mai ka lim pei kao bei kao bu.don't think your expletives a few si bei li hai. Alot of tai kor mai kong wei,ler xiong da ler jin eh sai,jin li hai?

↡ Advertisement