Where to service/repair Nissan 350Z

C3p0

Neutral Newbie

Dear forummers,

I am looking for workshop(s) that are commonly use by Nissan Fairlady 350Z owners here in Singapore.

Will appreciate your kind recommendations.

Thank you very much.

Robot

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Why not go back to TC?

Hi Ronaldlhs,

It's out of warranty and I thought it will be cheaper to do it outside...if I am not correct, pls do not hesitate to correct me. Many thanks.

hi,

generally, we go to various different wshops. Different wshop for different things.

Each wshop has its own good and bad, depending on what kind of servicing you're looking at. Are you looking at a simple oil change or ..?

if you're on facebook, good to ask the rest as well.

Nissan Fairlady Asia

If the link doesnt work, look for Nissan Fairlady Asia - it's a closed group though.

good luck!

Neutral Newbie

Thanks Paulwalker, Roystance and Cheesedick for the great info.

Gam siah many many and wish you huat in the next Toto!

Hi can I check what oil do you all use for differential?

I am using the standard gearoil for my 370z,i heard Motul & HKS diff oil very good,may try next change.

Hi can I check what oil do you all use for differential?

U may wanna try Amsoil or Redline. Many of my Evo and WRX frenz uses either one. Pretty good!

Hi,

I am about to purchase a 2nd hand fairlady 350z but heard some comments on this car.

Will someone be able to advise me on the FC of this car as the dealer mention that if the driver is on gentle foot, he may attain up to 10kM/L. Is this true?

Any common problem with this car or problem with the center heating console just like rx8?

Hi,

I am about to purchase a 2nd hand fairlady 350z but heard some comments on this car.

Will someone be able to advise me on the FC of this car as the dealer mention that if the driver is on gentle foot, he may attain up to 10kM/L. Is this true?

Any common problem with this car or problem with the center heating console just like rx8?

buy sport car, u worry abt fc?

if drive sport car with gentle foot, why dont u buy a b&b ??

i hv a friend drive wrx, fc 9km/l.... u know how he drive? shift @ 2k, vvvvv seldom boost... i dont know why he buy a W

buy sport car, u worry abt fc?

if drive sport car with gentle foot, why dont u buy a b&b ??

i hv a friend drive wrx, fc 9km/l.... u know how he drive? shift @ 2k, vvvvv seldom boost... i dont know why he buy a W

buy W muz everytime boost?

buy mpv muz everytime drive wif 7 ppl inside?

↡ Advertisement