Customers owe him a living? Rude waiter slams tables

Cerano

customers_owe_him_a_living_rude_waiter_slams_table-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Fatfoodie said a waiter at an eatery kicked away chairs and slammed tables together when the STOMPer asked for another table so that he could accommodate all the people in his group.

The STOMPer wrote:

"If you are peeved about eating at a place where the staff has a bad attitude towards customers, like as if the customers owes him a living (even though you just stepped in and did nothing to him), this is definitely not the place for you.

"I have been to some really nasty joints. But this one bests all.

"When we got there, we needed 1 more table to sit everyone.

"We asked the waiter to help us join a table from nearby so that we can sit everyone.

"He told us that the table we have is enough to sit everyone. When we did a count, he looked pissed (I don't know why) and quite literally, he kicked away the chairs around the next table and slammed the tables together.

"He did it as if he wanted to make sure we knew that he was unhappy doing it. Then he gave a sarcastic smile and said, 'Is this ok now?' and stormed off before we said anything.

"When we were about to order, we called for the waiter. He happened to be the nearest and when he came over, he literally threw the tray that he was holding onto the next table in a fashion that indicated that he was unhappy.

"My Yuan Yang had more taste of tea than coffee so I asked the waiter if this was normal and he brought it back and informed the person behind the counter.

"When he brought it back, he informed me that this was how it was supposed to taste, in a tone which sounded condescending.

"I was thinking, 'What the...'.

"I've had this drink in so many places but none was as bad as this and the waiter had the cheek to inform me that it's like this?

"There were many other issues but I think I shall leave it as it is.

"I've even informed the young bespectacled manager but nothing was done.

"The lousy attitude of that staff kind of spoilt everything."

Edited by Cerano
↡ Advertisement

This guy already anger the waiter from the beginning, and still dare to let the waiter serve food/drinks to him??? Don't know what the waiter put inside!! [laugh]

Sometimes the waiter also bad mood lah on that day, something happen, etc. Of course, they should behave professionally, still. But sometimes these things happen. And it's provoked by little, little things.

I've seen before at a hawker stall, where the stall assistant (also another 'beng' type) suddenly splash chilli on a customer's shirt and shout at him - all because the customer asked for more chilli!! Luckily, the others at the stall, a female relative maybe, quickly stepped in with apology and I think tell the customer FOC for the trouble.

i wong you ah! mai kah limpei choot pattern kick chair kick table hor! you beta make a video and aporojise to me ah ok!

dun say i no give chance u. come bulok and find me.

U Beri sure u not ah lian? [laugh]

i wong you ah! mai kah limpei choot pattern kick chair kick table hor! you beta make a video and aporojise to me ah ok!

dun say i no give chance u. come bulok and find me.

u sure your boyfriend is not aaron tan? [laugh]

This guy already anger the waiter from the beginning, and still dare to let the waiter serve food/drinks to him??? Don't know what the waiter put inside!! [laugh]

Sometimes the waiter also bad mood lah on that day, something happen, etc. Of course, they should behave professionally, still. But sometimes these things happen. And it's provoked by little, little things.

I've seen before at a hawker stall, where the stall assistant (also another 'beng' type) suddenly splash chilli on a customer's shirt and shout at him - all because the customer asked for more chilli!! Luckily, the others at the stall, a female relative maybe, quickly stepped in with apology and I think tell the customer FOC for the trouble.

Seriously,if I want to complain,I will finish my food first.And if really Bo bian want to complain,dun eat.

Like what u mentioned,we dun know what they might add :D

Often situations like this could have resulted from misunderstanding or even miscommunication.

In any case as a advice when you patronize restaurants, best not to get in a argument or fight with the staff there even if you are unhappy about something.

Same like I try my hardest not to horn jaywalkers or folks who think they have a 免死金牌 hanging around their neck & walk in the middle of the road when near my CP....

You will never know what they will do to your food/drink/ride later...

Defeatist attitude hor? [:(] [:(]

Edited by Vulcann

Turbocharged

Seriously,if I want to complain,I will finish my food first.And if really Bo bian want to complain,dun eat.

Like what u mentioned,we dun know what they might add :D

I have been a waiter during my schooling days and i saw what the chefs done to dishes that cutomers complainted. [laugh]

Saliva is nothing ok. [laugh]

ya i agreed. anything can play play except for food and drink. want to complain complain later

Excellent decision. [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

A camp cook shared with me many interesting stories [lipsrsealed] previously so I tend to show a lot of respect to service staff in restaurants henceforth [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I have been a waiter during my schooling days and i saw what the chefs done to dishes that cutomers complainted. [laugh]

Saliva is nothing ok. [laugh]

i used to work in country club serving golfer, you dun want to know what was in your beer [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement