New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

Any bro & sis driving this new XV and can tell me what's your XV car petrol consumption like? Shortlisted this model.

10.2km/l

probably like 75/25 highway/city

↡ Advertisement

10.2km/l

probably like 75/25 highway/city

xv 1.6 2018....

12-13 km/l

50/Hw 50/city

normal drving,no wacking

• Praise 1

Any bro & sis driving this new XV and can tell me what's your XV car petrol consumption like? Shortlisted this model.

Note that they only bringing in the 2-liter model.  Mine is returning an average of 12.5km/L over 70:30 highway/urban - though the caveat is that it's still in its running-in phase and I'm maintaining between 80-90kph.

Two issues that dawned upon me only recently, checking if they are normal:

a.  I'm no fan of ICE, but the functions from the head unit is really spartan - no customization for EQ and screen displays. And the display looks like it is monochrome - all apps are not in splashes of colour (ok, just shades of blue),

b.  When I put the gear in reverse, the radio volume went down a bit,

Supersonic

Thanks alot!! Just booked aCool Grey Khaki XV, hope can get it soon.   :a-happy:

Congrats.

SE should give you a rough idea when the car is going arrive ba... 

• Praise 1

a.  I'm no fan of ICE, but the functions from the head unit is really spartan - no customization for EQ and screen displays. And the display looks like it is monochrome - all apps are not in splashes of colour (ok, just shades of blue),

b.  When I put the gear in reverse, the radio volume went down a bit,

a. you can at least choose DSP and adjust bass and tremble to suit your listening, plus the spacial control. worked for me with ROCK setting plus bass 3 tremble 4 i think and spatial biased to front right.

with that it should sound better, any more need to upgrade

b. yes it is meant to be to allow you to hear the reverse sensor better, nothing wrong here.

a. I'm no fan of ICE, but the functions from the head unit is really spartan - no customization for EQ and screen displays. And the display looks like it is monochrome - all apps are not in splashes of colour (ok, just shades of blue),

b. When I put the gear in reverse, the radio volume went down a bit,

Same here. Hate the HU but have come to terms. Now I always switch to navigation screen, at least much nicer. Reverse gear I have the same experience too

Note that they only bringing in the 2-liter model.  Mine is returning an average of 12.5km/L over 70:30 highway/urban - though the caveat is that it's still in its running-in phase and I'm maintaining between 80-90kph.

hmm... anyone else stuck with only 10+ km/l range?

rated is 16.4 for JDM JC08mode but i dunno why i can't even reach 12...

b. yes it is meant to be to allow you to hear the reverse sensor better, nothing wrong here.

Oh haha, thanks!  At least it's reassuring to know that that's normal!

hmm... anyone else stuck with only 10+ km/l range?

rated is 16.4 for JDM JC08mode but i dunno why i can't even reach 12...

Too many variables here to consider, ranging from distances, traffic conditions, drivers' profile, loading, maintenance to tyres/oil used.  I'm expecting my mileage to hover around 10-11km/L once the car is ran in, cos I'm driving like a P-plater now!

Congrats.

SE should give you a rough idea when the car is going arrive ba... 

was told within 3 bids should get my coe. Hopefully, it will happen.

Folks, any of you guys install an in-carr camera on your eyesight XV? Where do you position your in  car camrea? 

Folks, any of you guys install an in-carr camera on your eyesight XV? Where do you position your in  car camrea? 

It is offset to the left of the front windscreen.

got Blackvue DR750 2ch thru MI, installer put it on left side (passenger) strangely... but can be good cos driver view unblocked.

i wanted to have MI do it to have peace of mind due to EyeSight on top... dun want those not familiar to damage the stereo cameras.

got CellinkNeo as well to provide parking mode.

got Blackvue DR750 2ch thru MI, installer put it on left side (passenger) strangely... but can be good cos driver view unblocked.

i wanted to have MI do it to have peace of mind due to EyeSight on top... dun want those not familiar to damage the stereo cameras.

Didn't know MI do in car cam, how much does it cost may I ask.

(edited)

Didn't know MI do in car cam, how much does it cost may I ask

think 600+ for the combo. ask your SE bah. he/she didn't ask you what options u wanna add?

Edited by Sarion

My camera installed at center and I also did window tint on front windshield. Eyesight not affected.

think 600+ for the combo. ask your SE bah. he/she didn't ask you what options u wanna add?

He quote me the lower spec blackvue and besides that I have two blackvue that have died in me due to heat, so not very keen to get blackvue. Thinking of thinkware or iroad.

IT show next week, may just pop by to see if there's any promo for cat cams. Thanks anyway!

My camera installed at center and I also did window tint on front windshield. Eyesight not affected.

Hi, mind telling me what car cam model are you using and where you installed it?
↡ Advertisement