New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

I am driving a metallic gray GT edition too. FC is 10.8/100km don’t think I am heavy footed ya... hopefully it gets better after 1k servicing. Other than that, really enjoying my ride with my family.

↡ Advertisement

Blue XV, FC first tank get 9L/100KM, second tank 10L/100KM.

FC found almost the same as my old Nissan Latio 4AT model.

My FC is the same as yours, hovering between 9L/100KM to 10L/100KM . 

• Praise 1

Hi,

Im taking over an XV 2018 from someone.

How do i make the car learn my driving pattern

You don't need to do anything.

The ECU will learn your driving pattern after a week

• Praise 1

2nd car?

something like that.

but probably want to sell away.

dun want to own and maintain 2 subaru SUVs.

maybe get a cheaper BnB A-to-B kind of car for lower running costs  [smallcry]

Today met an idiot Subaru XV, was travelling happily on right lane in kpe and I kept a one car distance in front to avoid unnecessary brake with slow moving traffic. The idiot put right signal and cut straight right in without checking blind spot. Thought Subaru have blind spot assist? i have to jam brake for him to enter. Should remove these kuku drivers off the road. Happen to be driven by young chap with dark complexion. Maybe inexperience driver. really spolit my morning drive mood.

Today met an idiot Subaru XV, was travelling happily on right lane in kpe and I kept a one car distance in front to avoid unnecessary brake with slow moving traffic. The idiot put right signal and cut straight right in without checking blind spot. Thought Subaru have blind spot assist? i have to jam brake for him to enter. Should remove these kuku drivers off the road. Happen to be driven by young chap with dark complexion. Maybe inexperience driver. really spolit my morning drive mood.

Unfortunately you had to start your new day by meeting a kuku driver. I guessed you are in the blind spot of that driver.

True, driver failed to check for blind spot before making the turn even tot signal was given.

In additional,

.nothing to do with brand/model

.bsm is optional depending on XV variant and is only available in the latest batch

You never know what’s the kuku driver is going through..

Just relax and never let anything spoil your mood..

Since that driver is a total stranger to you..

looking to buy a SUV for myself..XV seems like a pretty good car to have but am only looking at the most basic model - 2.0i-S EyeSight (A)...does it make a lot of difference from the other model with High Specs?

On 8/23/2019 at 11:44 AM, Xtrah said:

Everyday high chance will bump onto such kuku driver on the road de. If easily get spoilt mood by them, not worth la.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, not sure if anyone is interested in a brand new set of side step sill plate for the XV (front pair), original imported from Japan.   

If keen, you can go carousell, do a search on "Subaru XV side step sill plate" for more information.

Sold my ride already.

Thank you.

↡ Advertisement