New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

2 hours ago, Extremme said:

They are charging me $2588 extra to upgrade to GT...not sure if its worth it. 

non GT at 93,800 a good deal?

↡ Advertisement

non GT at 93,800 a good deal?

this is the reason I "hate" MI pricing. in Dec, the same price come with free GT when COE was $37K. 

18 hours ago, Jp66 said:

this is the reason I "hate" MI pricing. in Dec, the same price come with free GT when COE was $37K. 

at least yours GT model... so now I am contemplating if paying extra $2.6k for GT is worth it. Does it really come with alot of difference?

6 minutes ago, Extremme said:

at least yours GT model... so now I am contemplating if paying extra $2.6k for GT is worth it. Does it really come with alot of difference?

it is aesthetic only. I doubt I will pay for it.  I took it since it is free ugrade. anyway, there is a valentine day $999 disocunt for GT version, right?

3 hours ago, Jp66 said:

it is aesthetic only. I doubt I will pay for it.  I took it since it is free ugrade. anyway, there is a valentine day $999 disocunt for GT version, right?

Ah so its only aesthetic  and no additional feature then its no worth it. I thought there is additional safety feature in the interior. 

I checked and the promo is for Forrester GT kit and not XV GT. The price of upgrading to GT stands at $2588... 

1 hour ago, Extremme said:

Ah so its only aesthetic  and no additional feature then its no worth it. I thought there is additional safety feature in the interior. 

I checked and the promo is for Forrester GT kit and not XV GT. The price of upgrading to GT stands at $2588... 

It's advertised on today's paper, Subaru SG website and sgcarmart too.

"

Promotion at Motor Image Enterprises 

Hotline: 6703 8300 / 6703 8168

Selected units from $93,800, and celebrate love by being safer together!

Wishing you more love this Valentine's Day. Enjoy $999 off our XV GT Edition!

It's time to UnPark your life. See new sights. Go to new places. Meet the compact SUV equipped for fun.

Test Drive the Subaru XV with over 100+ safety features today!

Specifications subject to change. Terms and Conditions apply.

Promotion ends on: 17-Feb-2020 Posted on: 07-Feb-2020

"

XV GT.jpg

Edited by Jp66
  • Praise 1

Hello, anyone knows if there is any central locking settings that can unlock or lock all the doors when put to P. Thanks!

And also, anyone installed the new HU already? whats the difference between the old HU, other than AA and Carplay

Where did you all install the Car Cam? I was told that it has to be at the passenger side because it will be too Low to be installed at below the rear mirror plus it will obstruct The Eye sight ?

On 2/8/2020 at 5:44 PM, HaroldYeo said:

Hello, anyone knows if there is any central locking settings that can unlock or lock all the doors when put to P. Thanks!

And also, anyone installed the new HU already? whats the difference between the old HU, other than AA and Carplay

just pay ~$180 for MI to add on the door lock function, lock when u step the brakes.

add in when you buy the car and not after that, so that can put in loan total and not pay cash...

On 2/16/2020 at 6:14 PM, Magfocus said:

Recommended places to install your stuff on the windscreen with eyesight

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-24 at 12.06.14 PM.jpeg

the left (passenger) side A is not a good place -> had mine done there by installer, then realised it's not in the wiper region means once windshield gets dirty or in the rain, you can't record clear image... I had to move it myself near to where the wiper will clear the glass... and wonder why can't it be installed on driver side? makes more sense by right and also should be shorter route to fuse box/battery pack right?...

For the benefits of others, this is the brand they used for Solar film and specs

https://ibb.co/2ScKYn2

Is it decent? I am still contemplating if I should totally change it. 

if already applied shouldn't change cos can damage rear windscreen heater. just overlay with whatever brand you like lor. Forester side many people using Zen Tint for cost effectiveness...

2 hours ago, Sarion said:

the left (passenger) side A is not a good place -> had mine done there by installer, then realised it's not in the wiper region means once windshield gets dirty or in the rain, you can't record clear image... I had to move it myself near to where the wiper will clear the glass... and wonder why can't it be installed on driver side? makes more sense by right and also should be shorter route to fuse box/battery pack right?...

I did move my camera to the drivers side, just told them during servicing to move it. 

8 minutes ago, Magfocus said:

I did move my camera to the drivers side, just told them during servicing to move it. 

the car cam? I seldom see car cam on the driver side though..will it obstruct the driver's view? 

↡ Advertisement