New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

120+ k for a 1.6 litre jacked up Subaru Impreza? Its going to be slowwwwwwwwwww!

Looks nice though I don't think heated seats will be a feature that we would use in Singapore at all

• Praise 2

Heated seats in Singapore?

Why can't they just disconnect the heater element and leave the fan on.

At least got ventilation backside.

Even they have heated seats feature but the owner can dont on the heater seat la.

The legacy GT2.5 is way cooler than this condensed truck.. especially the wagon version.. I was a scooby owner once, I think they did well with the current forester and hatch impreza, but reckon they really need to improve thier interior asethetics... , but till always always a fan of their GT machine. Back to topic: if given a choice, for small SUV (cross-over in this case), the DS4 looks pretty coool...

• Praise 1

The legacy GT2.5 is way cooler than this condensed truck.. especially the wagon version.. I was a scooby owner once, I think they did well with the current forester and hatch impreza, but reckon they really need to improve thier interior asethetics... , but till always always a fan of their GT machine. Back to topic: if given a choice, for small SUV (cross-over in this case), the DS4 looks pretty coool...

oic, why? [:)] if you dont mind sharing... if

Even they have heated seats feature but the owner can dont on the heater seat la.

i will on it if i pee coz of long hours of traffic jam sitting inside the car, the heat will dry things up a bit faster :D

The 2L XV is already not very fast,i think the 1.6L will be underpowered.

not everyone drives fast.... so just nice for those who dont

hopefully this model doesnt attract too many buyers who are habitual road hoggers [:(]

i will on it if i pee coz of long hours of traffic jam sitting inside the car, the heat will dry things up a bit faster :D

Bad for sperm count... prospective fathers beware! :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1