New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

Hi Tim, read that you signed for it too. Congrats!

Nope, didn't got it this time round, but it was pretty close.

Let us look forward to for the next round!! IM did not bid for me this round. What colour did you choose?
↡ Advertisement

Thanks bud, yes that's the one (Blue - 1.6L by Des&Co.)

btw car sold today lols.

2.0L really high maintenance sia

Wow,so fast sold!If you really keen on XV,just be sure to get the lastest model.Good luck.

Let us look forward to for the next round!! IM did not bid for me this round. What colour did you choose?

Went for the safe bet... Quartz blue pearl.

Yup, let's look forward to 7 Feb!

• Praise 1

haha same as mine, good to tahan dirt...

the dark blue should also look nice cos impreza look good in that. saw a Qashqai in similar tone will guess will be good.

would have gotten red if it was at least pearl/metallic... but pure red?..... like tomato...so never pass OC...

• Praise 1

Haha. I booked orange sunkiss. Both me and my wife like at first sight. Happy colour to make our day but our kids dislike. Well I guess either you love it or hate it. No in between.
  • Praise 1

Thanks bud, yes that's the one (Blue - 1.6L by Des&Co.)

btw car sold today lols.

2.0L really high maintenance sia

You get bones in the 1.6 old model...

You get bones and chunks of flesh in the new 2.0 or even the 1.6 (in October)

Beats the old model flat and 2.0 is really ok..

• Praise 1

Hi everyone, Im new here and is looking to purchase my first new ride.. Have been looking ard and set my eyes on the new 2.0 XV after doing some research online.

Need some help and advice here!

Next COE bidding is on 7Feb, meaning I can only get my XV registered after the next successful bidding on the 7th?

Anyone here opted for sunroof? Or there is no sunroof option at all?

• Praise 1

Hi everyone, Im new here and is looking to purchase my first new ride.. Have been looking ard and set my eyes on the new 2.0 XV after doing some research online.

Need some help and advice here!

Next COE bidding is on 7Feb, meaning I can only get my XV registered after the next successful bidding on the 7th?

Anyone here opted for sunroof? Or there is no sunroof option at all?

Hi Edwin,

MI offer 6 bid guarantee or 8 bid guarantee coe biding so does not necessary get coe on your first bid.

There is no sunroof option for xv.

haha same as mine, good to tahan dirt...

the dark blue should also look nice cos impreza look good in that. saw a Qashqai in similar tone will guess will be good.

would have gotten red if it was at least pearl/metallic... but pure red?..... like tomato...so never pass OC...

After years of driving, I stay away from black and white due to maintenance, and all shades of grey due to low contrast in bad weather.  Yup, I had wanted the Venetian Red but MI only brings in Pure Red; Sunkiss Orange if I'm 20 years younger, and Cool Khaki is out of stock. Next best bet is the Quartz Blue!  

After years of driving, I stay away from black and white due to maintenance, and all shades of grey due to low contrast in bad weather.  Yup, I had wanted the Venetian Red but MI only brings in Pure Red; Sunkiss Orange if I'm 20 years younger, and Cool Khaki is out of stock. Next best bet is the Quartz Blue!  

if the orange was like X-trail bronze/orange then immediate no brainer to go for it, but alas...

After years of driving, I stay away from black and white due to maintenance, and all shades of grey due to low contrast in bad weather. Yup, I had wanted the Venetian Red but MI only brings in Pure Red; Sunkiss Orange if I'm 20 years younger, and Cool Khaki is out of stock. Next best bet is the Quartz Blue!

After I booked the orange sunkiss, I then realized the colour is too young me too. But oh well. Hackcare! As long as I like the colour :)

hi guys, collected my 2018 XV 1.6 recently and i'm experiencing something strange with my car.

basically, when I am moving off slowly, stepping on the accelerator pedal slightly, sometimes I can feel that the car jerks a few times, like knocking back and forth.

usually happens when the RPM is still between 1k - 2k.

but if i accelerate more or driving at a higher speed, then everything's fine.

would like to check with you whether if anyone of you have experience this before.

thanks in advance!

feedback to MI during my 1k servicing regarding this issue.

they conducted "CVT learning".

now the drive is feeling so much better. will continue to monitor...

• Praise 2

feedback to MI during my 1k servicing regarding this issue.

they conducted "CVT learning".

now the drive is feeling so much better. will continue to monitor...

Gald that it is resolved for you! Did the jerking totally gone?

After I booked the orange sunkiss, I then realized the colour is too young me too. But oh well. Hackcare! As long as I like the colour :)

Ok la, it's a nice color.  [thumbsup]

if the orange was like X-trail bronze/orange then immediate no brainer to go for it, but alas...

Hi Sarion, read your review on the sgcarmart.  You mentioned it came with Apple Carplay and Andriod Auto.  I was told it came with integrated GPS.  Confirm all three apps are available?

Haha, I was almost swayed by the Forester 2.0.  I mean, for the same price, it is mega-value for the most metal!  Love the even bigger overall space, reclining rear seats - and in some ways, better interior furnishing than the XV - like sliding elbow rest, felt-lined centre console and lower transmission hump.  But after test driving both cars, the safety measures onboard the XV and its tighter handling won the day.

• Praise 1

Hi Sarion, read your review on the sgcarmart.  You mentioned it came with Apple Carplay and Andriod Auto.  I was told it came with integrated GPS.  Confirm all three apps are available?

Haha, I was almost swayed by the Forester 2.0.  I mean, for the same price, it is mega-value for the most metal!  Love the even bigger overall space, reclining rear seats - and in some ways, better interior furnishing than the XV - like sliding elbow rest, felt-lined centre console and lower transmission hump.  But after test driving both cars, the safety measures onboard the XV and its tighter handling won the day.

car delivered with HU that has no GPS function only Carplay and Android Auto.

MI will replace with a Panasonic unit that has GPS function during my 1k servicing this weekend so let's see how that one performs...

hopefully with better audio capability but not sure if it will be flush fit like current factory Starlink HU.

The new panasonic HU has better sound quality and integrated GPS but no Apple Carplay. I would prefer to have Carplay instead of GPS, not sure if changing back to the old HU is a good option.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1