New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

@6GHZ @edwinbjong secured your COE? When is your car collection?

Yes, got it too.. collection date to be from 22nd to 24th Feb.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Congrats!! You guys had in mind what accessories or poison to add?

Likely a boot lid, scuff plates and maybe visor.  Practical stuffs, not even for aesthetic... and I'm done with poison!

Likely a boot lid, scuff plates and maybe visor. Practical stuffs, not even for aesthetic... and I'm done with poison!

I think we need to pay taobao a visit! MI prices are too steep!

I think we need to pay taobao a visit! MI prices are too steep!

I was told a set of original visor cost 200+.  You mean MI expects these to sell?

Yeah, will likely get from taobao for those things.

I was told a set of original visor cost 200+. You mean MI expects these to sell?

You gone to MI to make final payment yet? My SE rushing me to meet and I am surprised. Was thinking final payment is done during car collection. Coe also will registered few days before car delivery.. Their processing is slow for ex stock but collect money super fast. Lol
  • Praise 1

You gone to MI to make final payment yet? My SE rushing me to meet and I am surprised. Was thinking final payment is done during car collection. Coe also will registered few days before car delivery.. Their processing is slow for ex stock but collect money super fast.

Normally you will have to settle the final down-payment and insurance etc before car collection.  Considering next week is a short week and registration processes straddle across the CNY, I'm not surprised car collection is towards the end of the following week.  That's quite the standard time frame.

I was told a set of original visor cost 200+.  You mean MI expects these to sell?

OEM versions for visors are always with clips, cheap versions usually with tapes meaning they can fly off at highway speeds.

For window Visor, rear bumper cover, and door side protector, the original subaru from MI quality is way better than Taobao. It’s more ex but the quality difference is very obvious

• Praise 1

For window Visor, rear bumper cover, and door side protector, the original subaru from MI quality is way better than Taobao. It’s more ex but the quality difference is very obvious

Yes,for exterior acc better get the original from MI cos they fit better,nicer and last much longer.before you sign ask SE for free if not ask them to buy for you got 20-40% discount.For interior can get from tabao.

• Praise 1

Yes,for exterior acc better get the original from MI cos they fit better,nicer and last much longer.before you sign ask SE for free if not ask them to buy for you got 20-40% discount.For interior can get from tabao.

but somehow the side underguard doesn't look good on the LengKee Sunshine Orange XV, gaps are quite bad.

rear one is ok though....

I was told a set of original visor cost 200+. You mean MI expects these to sell?

They never gave you?

Mine did when I bought the Impreza

but somehow the side underguard doesn't look good on the LengKee Sunshine Orange XV, gaps are quite bad.

rear one is ok though....

Asked SE for stuff discount and she said no stuff discount....

Neutral Newbie

shucks! really missed the boat on the 1.6 XV big time.. just saw online that MI is selling the 2.0 engine... there goes my dream car

• Praise 1

shucks! really missed the boat on the 1.6 XV big time.. just saw online that MI is selling the 2.0 engine... there goes my dream car

2.0 is the real deal. Not 1.6 version. 2.0 is so much more driveable

Anyway 2.0 is same price or even lower than 1.6 version

Oh.... Are u concern abt road tax? Muahahahahah

Haiz..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2