New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

did anyone here changed tyres at Arrow Tyres? I heard our TPMS can be damaged during tyre change so wondering if the shop is proved ok with the TPMS.

cos only they carry Goodyear AS5, thanks...

↡ Advertisement

On 10/2/2019 at 2:07 PM, Emowei said:

Hi to all the XV bros, I should be collecting my XV at the end of Oct. Can any bro point me to any whatsapp group or other channels to share lobang, answer some Q&A or maybe gathering? Looking to install the front windscreen solar film (ok i know the "risks" so yea, let's not start the discussion ☺️ ) and maybe ceramic coating. Any recommendations? Thanks! 

get anti-glare mirror for rearview mirror. can get CarMate frameless type, if not in Autobacs then just get thru Amazon.jp

side mirror if you never upgrade to the STi one, also can get Prova ones for anti-glare (blue), not hydrophobic though.

will help during reverse parking as Prova has slightly wider angle. I don't need those wide angle round mirrors anymore which I did install in my old ride.

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, Sarion said:

Which Model is your ride? New XV or pre-2018 XV. BTW, are the spec for two models the same? I am looking for a spare tyre. (rim + tyre) for my 2019 XV.

On 11/21/2019 at 8:52 AM, Kweechang said:

Which Model is your ride? New XV or pre-2018 XV. BTW, are the spec for two models the same? I am looking for a spare tyre. (rim + tyre) for my 2019 XV.

new XV GT7 2L. am trying to sell as set...

PM me to nego thanks...

On 10/1/2019 at 12:27 AM, intelormental said:

GT does not have:

Subaru Rear Vehicle Detection (SRVD)

Reverse Automatic Braking (RAB)

8-way Power-adjustable Driver’s Seat

High Beam Assist (HBA)

Power-sliding, Tilt-adjustable Glass Sunroof

But GT has GT Edition Dual Side View Monitor. If this is the 360 degree camera then it is available in XV High Specs in the new batch of cars coming in Nov.

I think now changed, just went servicing LengKee today.

their demo model outside definitely has HBA and Sun roof.

20 minutes ago, Sarion said:

The XV has a normal version and a high specs version (with HBA, auto dimming mirror, sunroof, power adjustable driver's seat etc)

GT edition is a add on pack that can be applied to either

• Praise 1

On 9/22/2019 at 11:39 PM, epos said:

Finally redo the VEP. Shown them the eyesight manual which forbid anything on the center portion of the windscreen. 

dEAaSD5.jpg

From outside

n0KLcAs.jpg

We can choose to paste it on the outside near the signal light as well right? I was reading some post where some drivers prefer to keep the window clean?

32 minutes ago, Extremme said:

We can choose to paste it on the outside near the signal light as well right? I was reading some post where some drivers prefer to keep the window clean?

outside only for those that failed that window tint sensing test. If not will be inside

On 11/23/2019 at 2:46 PM, Sarion said:

just noticed one thing at Motorshow, GT model rims are wider and actually flushed with fender which looks good. normal models are about 1" inside fender...

On 1/11/2020 at 10:14 PM, Sarion said:

just noticed one thing at Motorshow, GT model rims are wider and actually flushed with fender which looks good. normal models are about 1" inside fender...

yes you are right. I was there too. XV probably was the  best value for money car at the carshow honestly with all the good features.

With cat B dropped by >6k , I think it is a good time to buy XV. Anyone can advise what do you consider a good package ? What are the things you will ask your Sale person to give for XV? 

Any sales person to recommend ?

Edited by Extremme

3 minutes ago, Extremme said:

With cat B dropped by >6k , I think it is a good time to buy XV. Anyone can advise what do you consider a good package ? What are the things you will ask your Sale person to give for XV? 

MI pricing usually don't follow COE price movement, you need to monitor regularly to "catch" the best offer.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:36 PM, Extremme said:

Any sales person to recommend ?

But car prices dun drop by 6k

↡ Advertisement