New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

Hi,

Any recommendation for servicing for XV? I only know of Stamford and Autobacs.

Am into my 2nd year of my VX but I thought the M.I servicing is quite ex. Just went for my 20k and I had to pay $300ish

Supercharged
29 minutes ago, Extremme said:

Hi,

Am into my 2nd year of my VX but I thought the M.I servicing is quite ex. Just went for my 20k and I had to pay $300ish

simple servicing like change oil: any workshop also can do

2 hours ago, Extremme said:

Hi,

Do you know how to search in sgcarmart?

https://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/listing.php?COM=Subaru&CAT=40&CSW=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIgJiNrtmy9AIV0Q0rCh3frgvDEAAYAyAAEgJt6fD_BwE

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Extremme said:

Hi,

Can try OSK in AMK. I just did my servicing there last month. The boss is an honest chap.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/directory/merchant.php?MID=13207

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Extremme said:

Hi,

MI servicing package especially now with Kansha deal 4+1free pricing quite ok, just have to deal with the waiting time compared to outside workshop.

but at least you don't have to worry about any warranty claims risk.

if you do intend to keep the car to 100k km, then get the same deal to be worthwhile due to the parts changes involved at 100k km servicing. 

• Praise 2

20 minutes ago, StreamRSZ said:

Anyone own the GT version? is the seats manual or electric?

GT is only bodykit plus rims and different leather, no diff regarding seat adjustments. XV has power adjustable driver's seat 

• Praise 1

On 11/25/2021 at 8:42 PM, Sarion said:

MI servicing package especially now with Kansha deal 4+1free pricing quite ok, just have to deal with the waiting time compared to outside workshop.

if you do intend to keep the car to 100k km, then get the same deal to be worthwhile due to the parts changes involved at 100k km servicing

Actually this servicing package is quite reasonable. Especially when hitting 100k mileage due to replacement of spark plug. I have been with their package since day one. The downside is the high labor cost. Parts wise, almost same price as outside. 

On 11/25/2021 at 8:42 PM, Sarion said:

if you do intend to keep the car to 100k km, then get the same deal to be worthwhile due to the parts changes involved at 100k km servicing

Actually this servicing package is quite reasonable. Especially when hitting 100k mileage due to replacement of spark plug. I have been with their package since day one. The downside is the high labor cost. Parts wise, almost same price as outside. 

• Praise 2

@StreamRSZ the power seat for xv only came in after apr 2019 production batch where they upped the specs (added power seat, sunroof but removed the sunroof in 2020, auto dimming rearview mirror, high beam assist, blindspot monitoring w rear cross traffic alert, reverse auto brake). These apply to all XV 2.0 regardless of GT or not

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 4

On 12/25/2021 at 9:12 AM, Tohto said:

YouTube should able to find instructions and step.

Yup managed to change it myself! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1