New Subaru XV

Rezorn86

Hi Colin03

How heavy is the XV?

Hi welcome - I am 1 of the owner of 1.6 xv. Not much to complain on this car except some chattering noice from the dashboard - went in MI for a couple of times and manage to minimise the noise level. The pick-up is ave rageas any other 1.6cc car without theturbo. is stable up to 130km/h and the all wheels drive is a good. FC don't expect too much (10-11km/l) for myself and understand the 2.0cc also has the same fc - could be the tonnage and all wheels drive.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi Colin03

How heavy is the XV?

Sorry, weight of car unknown but generally a suv is much heavier than a saloon car moreover there is a 2.0cc version. Hope I can answer your query.

yeah.. I joined in the club officially last Friday on the boxing day...

heavy rain throughout the weekend.... all wheel drive feel is good... especially run into puddles of water..... superb.....

heavy rain throughout the weekend.... all wheel drive feel is good... especially run into puddles of water..... superb.....

can you please share the fuel.consumption of the 1.6 XV?

can you please share the fuel.consumption of the 1.6 XV?

my very first tank, pumped about 50 litres ron 95.

clock 440+km mileage now... still left around a quarter tank... digital meter indicated that still can go for around 180km.

so, I think one full tank can easily go for 600+km.... so fc around 12+km/l for city driving only for now... :-)

my very first tank, pumped about 50 litres ron 95.

clock 440+km mileage now... still left around a quarter tank... digital meter indicated that still can go for around 180km.

so, I think one full tank can easily go for 600+km.... so fc around 12+km/l for city driving only for now... :-)

Thanks!

For all.who has chosen the xv, can you shard why you chose this and not others likenthe honda vezel?

1) authorized dealer, better support than PI car.. my personal opinion. avoid recent PI dealer run away with your hard earn $$ lol

2) Vezel is more costly than XV

3) XV comes with 5 years free service vs Vezel only 3 times despite higher price

4) XV is 4WD vs Vezel 2WD

• Praise 1

1) authorized dealer, better support than PI car.. my personal opinion. avoid recent PI dealer run away with your hard earn $$ lol

2) Vezel is more costly than XV

3) XV comes with 5 years free service vs Vezel only 3 times despite higher price

4) XV is 4WD vs Vezel 2WD

1) Agreed on buying from AD is less risky. [sweatdrop]

2) Vezel cost more because its OMV is around 20K as compare to XV only 16K. Usually PI has lower profit margin than AD. [sly]

3) The so call 5 years free service is actually added to the selling price. [;)]

4) 4WD means poorer fuel efficiency, actually 2WD is sufficient for SG road [rolleyes] .

• Praise 1

2) Vezel cost more because its OMV is around 20K as compare to XV only 16K. Usually PI has lower profit margin than AD. [sly]

3) The so call 5 years free service is actually added to the selling price. [;)]

4) 4WD means poorer fuel efficiency, actually 2WD is sufficient for SG road [rolleyes] .

Hi,

My OMV is above 20K (bought in early 2014).

Loves the 4WD especially cornering on the highway above 120km/h.

FC - I am getting 12-13km/L, very satisfied based on the weight of the car.

Just my feedback only.

• Praise 1

3) agree... but i find it reasonable and most importantly i can loan from the bank hahaha....

so less worry when come maintenance for 5 yrs...

4) yes.. by specs... vezel fc is far better than xv.... most probably 2 reasons.... 4wd and weight....

XV is almost 1.5 tones.. feel like conti lol.... as for 4wd, it is not only for off road.... with 4wd, it gives your more traction and control... means better safety when cornering at high speed.... of course, just based on my reading only... not really tested my xv at high speed cornering yet....

3) agree... but i find it reasonable and most importantly i can loan from the bank hahaha....

so less worry when come maintenance for 5 yrs...

4) yes.. by specs... vezel fc is far better than xv.... most probably 2 reasons.... 4wd and weight....

XV is almost 1.5 tones.. feel like conti lol.... as for 4wd, it is not only for off road.... with 4wd, it gives your more traction and control... means better safety when cornering at high speed.... of course, just based on my reading only... not really tested my xv at high speed cornering yet....

Agree.....a AWD is a good to have specs (but not absolutely), who wouldn't want it if this feature is available as standard without incurring a higher car price? In reality, most manufacturer will only offer FWD instead due to cost concern mainly.

If only Audi offers the Quattro standard for its entry range.......

• Praise 1

How many bids before MI got the COE for you?

What do you think of the power and pick up?

I just booked one and waiting for COE now.

• Praise 1

How many bids before MI got the COE for you?

What do you think of the power and pick up?

I just booked one and waiting for COE now.

how much is the insurance?

↡ Advertisement