To those driving manual cars

Vega

Erh no, I can't think of a good reason to do so.

Only two good reasons to do so are:

1) Race cams fitted and the idling is uneven.

2) Driver has nerve issue or cramp on right foot =)

Cheers

[thumbsup] I like the way you put it.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Do you also have an Ah Lian in your "Breed" passenger seat when you lacing at Orchard Gudang? ^_^

Be careful ah, later when lacing the Ah Lian may help you shift into "R"....

"Soli soli, I thot R meaning is the Racing mah..." kekekeke

Cheers

yes i do cos i lacer... i like to lacing

I rather someone blow my exos. ^_^

you got detachable steering wheel bo? else her head kena jammed between the wheel and your cigar, how? permanent blow job?

modern car designs shut off engine when car stops and idles, you are the primitive man who blow the exhaust :D:D

LOL what u drive sia. Only hybrid cars do that. If all modern cars do that our air con will become hot when idling.

I notice its mostly those driving auto who do that. They probably left foot brake or in neutral or something.

Those with manual already do so much river dancing want to waste energy for what [rolleyes]

LOL what u drive sia. Only hybrid cars do that. If all modern cars do that our air con will become hot when idling.

i m talking about hybrids (which may become mainstream/common one day)... but i thought some (only a few now) non-hybrid cars also have this feature?

Do you also have an Ah Lian in your "Breed" passenger seat when you lacing at Orchard Gudang? ^_^

Be careful ah, later when lacing the Ah Lian may help you shift into "R"....

"Soli soli, I thot R meaning is the Racing mah..." kekekeke

Cheers

prease lo, my seat is BRIBE brand hor

May be a car electrical issue. A few years ago, the throttle position sensor of my car got a little connection issue and hence when it's at neutral, the engine rev up and down on it's own.

After cleaning and giving the TPS a knock, it fine currently.

Twincharged

I remember watching fifth gear and top gear where there are some cars where the engine will automatically stop when you stop the car. Then automatically start the engine when you want to move off. Those are not hybrid cars.

Btw why will the aircon be hot when idling? I occasionally stop my engine when there is a bad traffic jam and I know probably can't move for at least a few min. All the time with the ignition on and the aircon and radio still on. The aircon still blowing cold air out.

yes i do cos i lacer... i like to lacing

priest ah priest ah...u wan lace....go tlack.....cos road not for lacing