Just a personal opinion on the recent SMRT

CH_CO

Just how long u think she will need? There is no mention of how long she is intend to look into it.

Not that i am questioning her abilities , there is a big difference between problem solving and wayang kulit , no offense but i seriously doubt she fits the job given to her. If she say the problem need 3 years we give her 3 years when others can probably get it solve in 1? Seriously problems like that , she should give us the confident look to show us that she can HANDLE the problem , not show us the SHACK look showing that she can't. If you can't even sort out your image , how do you think of my impression of you in handling this potential crisis? Seriously , she never even serve NS , show us the shack cannot think face how to be confident in her? If your officer give you this kind of face , would you shake your head?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/components/...p?id=475489?123

Given last time , if the train stopped , the CEO would be the first one to inspect what is wrong , as with the 1st gen politicians. Now the 3rd gen ? Sit in office? Hide at home? Seriously , the minister even without sleep should allocate all the resources they can find and sort this out immediately , even if it means employing the civil defense dept to help since if nothing happen they are just siting there.

What happen to the fluid co-operation between garmen and private sector? One have s--t the others stand at side look? You guys telling me that those "practice" crisis management on terrorist attacks cannot be used here? HARLO ???? Stop dreaming!!! Same what got problem , use the resources lah , 3 days in the row on a NATIONAL transport where everyone needs it , you should treat this as important as a terrorist attack , it affect national interest as the economic damage is greater than what you think, to MS Saw if you need help , open your mouth and ASK for help!

To those minister that aren't taking public transport which i assume 100% of them , time to wake up , your "prompt" actions are required. I as a voter is looking at how you are intending to drag this issue? While you cut COE quotas to open up traffic , yet u allow the most important public transport to break down so many times in the matter of a few days and SORRY is what we get?

Edited by CH_CO
↡ Advertisement

Just how long u think she will need? There is no mention of how long she is intend to look into it.

Not that i am questioning her abilities , there is a big difference between problem solving and wayang kulit , no offense but i seriously doubt she fits the job given to her. If she say the problem need 3 years we give her 3 years when others can probably get it solve in 1? Seriously problems like that , she should give us the confident look to show us that she can HANDLE the problem , not show us the SHACK look showing that she can't. Seriously , she never even serve NS , show us the shack cannot think face how to be confident in her? If your officer give you this kind of face , would you shake your head?

Given last time , if the train stopped , the CEO would be the first one to inspect what is wrong , as with the 1st gen politicians. Now the 3rd gen ? Sit in office? Hide at home? Seriously , the minister even without sleep should allocate all the resources they can find and sort this out immediately , even if it means employing the civil defense dept to help since if nothing happen they are just siting there.

What happen to the fluid co-operation between garmen and private sector? One have s--t the others stand at side look? You guys telling me that those "practice" crisis management on terrorist attacks cannot be used here? HARLO ???? Stop dreaming!!! Same what got problem , use the resources lah , 3 days in the row on a NATIONAL transport where everyone needs it , you should treat this as important as a terrorist attack , it affect national interest as the economic damage is greater than what you think, to MS Saw if you need help , open your mouth and ASK for help!

Maybe she did....that's why someone cancel his leave and came back??? [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Maybe she did....that's why someone cancel his leave and came back??? [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Harlo , if my pay is a few million , even if i am in Alaska i also must come back.

Harlo , if my pay is a few million , even if i am in Alaska i also must come back.

Or maybe he really didn't want to go overseas so it's a good excuse to come back.... [sly]

She should just resign....

If I'm her son and I have to go school, I got no face to see my friends and teachers....

Even if she doesn't want to resign, think for her own family and the kind of "malu" that her family members have to face from friends and colleagues.

She should just resign....

If I'm her son and I have to go school, I got no face to see my friends and teachers....

Even if she doesn't want to resign, think for her own family and the kind of "malu" that her family members have to face from friends and colleagues.

I mean if her son is going to school , he probably takes a private car to school , while his classmates and teachers are probably stuck waiting for the MRT to be ready for use , so actually no issue?

Edited by CH_CO

Not that i am questioning her abilities , there is a big difference between problem solving and wayang kulit , no offense but i seriously doubt she fits the job given to her. If she say the problem need 3 years we give her 3 years when others can probably get it solve in 1? Seriously problems like that , she should give us the confident look to show us that she can HANDLE the problem , not show us the SHACK look showing that she can't. If you can't even sort out your image , how do you think of my impression of you in handling this potential crisis? Seriously , she never even serve NS , show us the shack cannot think face how to be confident in her? If your officer give you this kind of face , would you shake your head?

To those minister that aren't taking public transport which i assume 100% of them , time to wake up , your "prompt" actions are required. I as a voter is looking at how you are intending to drag this issue? While you cut COE quotas to open up traffic , yet u allow the most important public transport to break down so many times in the matter of a few days and SORRY is what we get?

she will take as long as it takes to get the job done

Next thing coming soon, LTA give a big fine, next year come again, SMRT say dont make money and price hike again.

Fine - Left pocket to right pocket. Left pocket got holed, then take from the public. [:|]

[sleeping] 踩你地都傻的啦.

If she step down now means she admits to her own incompetence. Her reputation is toast. Who will hire her? You all think she's stupid meh. Wait for the special investigation committee do their job. If really is due to her incompetence, ok, LL resign lor. Wait for the final report to come out get ready to see good show.

Imagine your men now fighting fire half way, you as their leader suddenly quit ah? Want to quit also wait until everything settle dan say lah. This is also being responsible & accountable mah.

I'm not taking sides but if she step down now I lagi see her no up and feel that she's damn irresponsible.

[sleeping] 踩你地都傻的啦.

If she step down now means she admits to her own incompetence. Her reputation is toast. Who will hire her? You all think she's stupid meh. Wait for the special investigation committee do their job. If really is due to her incompetence, ok, LL resign lor. Wait for the final report to come out get ready to see good show.

Imagine your men now fighting fire half way, you as their leader suddenly quit ah? Want to quit also wait until everything settle dan say lah. This is also being responsible & accountable mah.

I'm not taking sides but if she step down now I lagi see her no up and feel that she's damn irresponsible.

Dude if my officer had that kind of look in war , i would run

Edited by CH_CO

[sleeping] 踩你地都傻的啦.

A terrorist like MSK escaped also not accountable ..... responsibility and accountability not in the government's dictionary lah

万方有错, 罪在朕躬

big salary comes with great responsibility

anyway i think it also due to her yaya attitude earlier:

"People can board the train, it is whether they choose to"

"If LTA fines us, so be it"

people hear liao sure DL

A terrorist like MSK escaped also not accountable ..... responsibility and accountability not in the government's dictionary lah

I think WSK did ok cos at least he wait until MSK is recaptured (though not his credit) before he step down. He did not quit half way or quit just becos MSK escaped. That's being responsible & accountable.

Ppl must learn to see cos action speaks the loudest. If these ppl quit now they are quitters, they run away from their mistakes. They are what ppl say, incompetent and cowardly. But apparently it is not so.

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie

[sleeping] 踩你地都傻的啦.

Maybe she always cutting Maintenance cost here and there making the ppls on the ground very unhappy, no mood and no motivation to work that's why the recent situations. I heard workers all booing her and her no2 man when they went on stage on their D&D infront of their board of directors somemore

LOL...Eh friend, you run beauty pageants one meh?

You judge ppl by their looks. One fine day others will judge you by your looks also. :D

Dude , i don't look at looks but i look at attire , if you are given a press conference in this manner, it shows something

1. You are not prepared , you look like you just woke up with your hair messy

2. You are not prepared , you cannot handle the mess and have no time to straighten up before giving a press conference

3. If you are an CEO of a company , the image of you represents everything about your company , if you present yourself as an untidy person , how can i trust that the company is tidy? No matter how busy , don't tell me you don't have 5~10 mins to straighten how you look.

For point 3 , i learn in army one when i ask my CO why we need to polish our boots , iron our smart 4 and keep our hair short and neat

Edited by CH_CO

i think they are working OT to come up with some......

more smoke screens and wayangs to put the blames on someone else.............. we just wait and see and hope meanwhile there's no more train breakdowns, no injuries...

One question: after leading SMRT for the past 6 years, does she have the confidence that she has put in enough work and can confidently tell everyone now:

"No more breakdown, my ops n maintenance programmes are in place to prevent it, everyone rest assured"..... all passengers are waiting for her assurance. When is she going to say this while continues charging every passengers train fares.....

This is the least she should tell us NOW!

I think WSK did ok cos at least he wait until MSK is recaptured (though not his credit) before he step down. He did not quit half way or quit just becos MSK escaped. That's being responsible & accountable.

Ppl must learn to see cos action speaks the loudest. If these ppl quit now they are quitters, they run away from their mistakes. They are what ppl say, incompetent and cowardly. But apparently it is not so.

↡ Advertisement