Everyone keep a look out for each other brightens up a day

Yewheng

Something to share and hope more people can take a step back and help look out for each other. [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement

our govt say we muz do things faster and better and muz be competitive... if go ard helping other pple, how to be faster, better and more competitive..

Something to share and hope more people can take a step back and help look out for each other. [rolleyes] [rolleyes]

That is what I consider to be a gracious and matured society, let us hope to be. Do not panic. Do not worry. When things get tough. The toughs get things going. Stay calm and just carry on with improving ourselves. Do what makes us happy. Do not harm anyone.

our govt say we muz do things faster and better and muz be competitive... if go ard helping other pple, how to be faster, better and more competitive..

Let us hope you appreciate a gracious and matured society soon

Lead by example

we singaporeans have been so conditioned

that we dont move, think without first the government tells us to

so much so that we need to be punished like school boys and girls for every "mistake" that we make

eg

chewing gum

elections showing public graciousness, because i call you a crook but you deny it, then you are saying i am lying and that hurts my reputation, i sue you, i won

calling masses daft, immortal and etc

when mas selamat escape, the public was blame for being complacent

asking native to help assimilate FT, even to curtail our culture (remember indian curry cooking saga), going to the extend to use tax payers money to help FT adjust

too many and to painful to list

if we are going to herd like rabbits, then social gracious must start from the top

singapore cannot return to what it use to be where neighbours are greeting each other in morning or helping each other

we are heading towards similar scenario like those in london where immigrants over run the locals

it takes generations and not months or one or two campaign to put in place social graciousness

Lead by example

we singaporeans have been so conditioned

that we dont move, think without first the government tells us to

so much so that we need to be punished like school boys and girls for every "mistake" that we make

eg

chewing gum

elections showing public graciousness, because i call you a crook but you deny it, then you are saying i am lying and that hurts my reputation, i sue you, i won

calling masses daft, immortal and etc

when mas selamat escape, the public was blame for being complacent

asking native to help assimilate FT, even to curtail our culture (remember indian curry cooking saga), going to the extend to use tax payers money to help FT adjust

too many and to painful to list

if we are going to herd like rabbits, then social gracious must start from the top

singapore cannot return to what it use to be where neighbours are greeting each other in morning or helping each other

we are heading towards similar scenario like those in london where immigrants over run the locals

it takes generations and not months or one or two campaign to put in place social graciousness

So lucky, I believe many of us not among those 60%+ [laugh]

no siding towards 60 or 40

but you ask yourself la

which 40% candidate said/did something meaningfully since last Wed to yesterday ?

if they wanna distinguish themselves,

then would have made their unhappiness known.

and proactively acted to help the victims.

only example i can recalled for such acts would be one of our president candidate during the Mini bond saga.

no doubt he can't speak well,

he helped people.

(genuinely or not, its not up to me to judge)

something goes terribly wrong,

TMD wat 60% dumb la,

then u 40% donate the whatever economic bonus to charity coming Jan 2012 meh?

i just urge poster not to generalise,

as good as being racist,

your are being percentagist.

Edited by Sk65

the boy forgotten abut his skateboard. and the next scene after he crossed the road, its not there anymore. [:p]

He donated to Orphanage.

Small boy see old lady & help her with her groceries? Sad to say more likely steal her seat in MRT is Sg equivalent. Here is dog eat dog mentality. Even Mother teach their kids to cheong & disregard others. How to change when we are in a rush, impatient and thinking about how to get richer?

no siding towards 60 or 40

but you ask yourself la

which 40% candidate said/did something meaningfully since last Wed to yesterday ?

and proactively acted to help the victims.

only example i can recalled for such acts would be one of our president candidate during the Mini bond saga.

no doubt he can't speak well,

he helped people.

(genuinely or not, its not up to me to judge)

something goes terribly wrong,

TMD wat 60% dumb la,

then u 40% donate the whatever economic bonus to charity coming Jan 2012 meh?

i just urge poster not to generalise,

as good as being racist,

your are being percentagist.

They did.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/workers--party--d...isruptions.html

i saw the news too

but does a "deep-concern" justify our votes.

maybe i expect more.

but then again,

its not their problem anyway.

i still hate SMRT.

hate the

"nothing's broken nothings' fixed" mentality.

all these privatisation drives innovation drives competition drives efficiency allocation of resources is just b-------t.

for all we know,

its the taxi company sabo the MRT,

so nobody remember the taxi had a fare hike recently.

i saw the news too

but does a "deep-concern" justify our votes.

maybe i expect more.

but then again,

its not their problem anyway.

i still hate SMRT.

hate the

"nothing's broken nothings' fixed" mentality.

all these privatisation drives innovation drives competition drives efficiency allocation of resources is just b-------t.

for all we know,

its the taxi company sabo the MRT,

so nobody remember the taxi had a fare hike recently.

They did express their concern and raised questions about SMRT inadequate responses.

Do you know the role of a MP? What they can or cannot do?

For this situation, they do not have power to do much also... its the ministers whom should be doing something.

Yesterday my wife actually called me to go Orchard fetch her as she worried MRT may disrupt again.. anyway bro think we way off topic liao.. [:p]

Edited by Baphomet
↡ Advertisement