Is NTUC the cheapest car insurance?

Theman

Hi all,

My car insurance is due for renewal, and my current insurance is with NTUC. As usual, i am contactig various insurance provider, surpricingly, all of them quoted me wiht a higherpremium, is NTUC charging the lowest in town? can someone confirm, if yes, i will not continue to waste effort to source for lower premium.

If you know other insurance company offer lower premium, pls. let me know.

thanks.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi all,

My car insurance is due for renewal, and my current insurance is with NTUC. As usual, i am contactig various insurance provider, surpricingly, all of them quoted me wiht a higherpremium, is NTUC charging the lowest in town? can someone confirm, if yes, i will not continue to waste effort to source for lower premium.

thanks.

My last insurance was from Aviva, current one from NTUC cos they offered at least $200 cheaper than them

Hi all,

thanks.

Since my last car, they were not the most expensive either. I switched around each time someone quote cheapest.Do not waste money.

Hi all,

thanks.

Hell no, even NTUC is not even the cheapest grocery store. [laugh] [laugh]

My last insurance was from Aviva, current one from NTUC cos they offered at least $200 cheaper than them

Yeh, I don't understand that, why don't insurers want recurring business?

Every year, I have to change insurer cause the current one wants to jack up my premium, even with a better NCD!

Then I waste time shopping around for a new one.

↡ Advertisement