~5 POT HOLES (PIE TUAS)

Gohsj89

I was driving this morning around 6.30AM and 6.30PM on PIE toward Tuas.

In between the spilt of KJE and PIE (Tuas) all the way to Pioneer North Exit, I witness abotu 5 Pot Holes on the road.

Quite a big one.

Wonder anyone else seen it?

Anyway, I just called LTA to ask them go repair NOW, before an accident happens on this rainy season.

↡ Advertisement

Is it just me or our roads are getting from bad to worse. I have seen pot holes on the roads on major expressways. Should there be someone looking at the holes that we have

One example is on kje, towards choa chu kang after coming down on pie, a series of potholes on the heavy vehicles lane. Quite easily to egret caught and maybe have an accident. Drivers beware

There might actually be a bigger problem under that stretch of road you are referring to.

I suspect there are water pipes under the road that are leaking thus causing the road surface to be damaged. If you drive past that stretch on a hot day, you will be able to see patches of water along the third and fourth (or maybe fourth and fifth) lanes.

I've been wanting to stop and take a picture for the longest time now but every time it's either raining or it's at night and you can't see the patches of water.

In between the spilt of KJE and PIE (Tuas) all the way to Pioneer North Exit, I witness abotu 5 Pot Holes on the road.

Quite a big one.

Anyway, I just called LTA to ask them go repair NOW, before an accident happens on this rainy season.

our roads getting from bad to worse..... dun u think so?

lta focus all on mrt breakdowns?

Is it just me or our roads are getting from bad to worse. I have seen pot holes on the roads on major expressways. Should there be someone looking at the holes that we have

One example is on kje, towards choa chu kang after coming down on pie, a series of potholes on the heavy vehicles lane. Quite easily to egret caught and maybe have an accident. Drivers beware

I believe we can co-operate by reporting such observations to the Authority. The Authority depends on feedback to perform better

Sorri OoT abit...Why Jalan Buroh (West Coast bound) machiam like roads in a neighbouring country? Or the name tells? Bro who wanna test their new abosrbers can do it there....

Edited by Cba6p

our roads getting from bad to worse..... dun u think so?

lta focus all on mrt breakdowns?

Not just the conditions but the design of the roads, especially some of the emerging lanes and bus lanes. [sweatdrop]

Quite a big one.

have they repaired it?

Sorri OoT abit...Why Jalan Buroh (West Coast bound) machiam like roads in a neighbouring country? Or the name tells? Bro who wanna test their new abosrbers can do it there....

that stretch not too bad. i frequent that part.

it's the stretch from corporation that's causing the problem.

will lta even do anything to these holes?

surprisingly, i called at 11pm, 630am the next day, they patched 4/5 holes.

i don't know the last one why unpatched. i called and f them again. then next day, patched.