21 DEC 2011 COE bidding

HP_Lee

Statistics  

72 members have voted

1. 1. COE Price

• Increase
    • Decrease

guess it will down bcoz nxt yr economy is not really tat good n most pple won't really dare to buy a car..

ever since cars were for sale in SG... CNY is always the time you see more new cars on the road...

taxi operators will go in at the last mins and then we will see the real figure. Still too early. All depends on the taxi operators as there are not many ADs bidding except those conti car ADs. Based on what i see at the show rooms, only conti cars were crowded with people as they wanted to push up their sales for the 2011 ranking and gave out good discount. Conti ADs are also very agressive to bid the CEO and hence the CEO price should be more or less the same.

taxi operators might take this opportunity to secure more COE for the next few months before surge in the CEO price. Hence the reduce in the car sale does not translate to lower CEO.

i feel that LTA will make the neccessary adjustment to ensure CEO price increase gradually as there are limited road space. in addition, taxi operators also have their expansion plan and will secure more CEO in the next few months. COE price will only drop if LTA remove taxi bid from Cat A which is not likely.

I am also waiting for the CEO bidding for my new car but as my is confirmed 1 bid, I hope that it will go sky rocket... no offence to others. this is just my wild guess and open for discussion.

:mellow:

guess still down

Jobs are being loss recently as global slowdown likely to impact...

anyway, it is anyone's guess :mellow:

My guess is will head south but not by a lot as job losses are still quite mild as compared to 2008/2009 when COE hit $2.

Bidding status as at 21/12/2011 13:24:48.00 hrs

Category Current COE Price ($) Quota Bids Received

A CAR (1600CC & BELOW) & TAXI 1 566 33

B CAR (ABOVE 1600CC) 1 368 21

C GOODS VEHICLE & BUS 1 249 37

D MOTORCYCLE 1 392 82

E OPEN 1 334 25

wow its 1.30pm alrdy... pretty slow eh ?

crash !

Hum... If we have not place order and it crash... What good does it do to us??? :huh:

if it does crash, 2nd hand dealers will all be pretty much dead... cos they have been buying cars from end users at pretty much high prices...

and with lower prices, comes panic!

so next time if u shop for a car, it will definitely be based on the crashed COE price...

isnt that good ?

My guess is will head south but not by a lot as job losses are still quite mild as compared to 2008/2009 when COE hit $2.

That time the $2 is due to system glitch where ppl cannot log in their bid at the last min as I recall...

↡ Advertisement