Used Car Have New Registration Plate

Yoshi_sx

Hi! I realised used cars now have SKB, SKC....new registration plates. Is it because they bought a new 10 year COE or they just prefer new number? They can still use the old number that came with the car right?

↡ Advertisement

Hi! I realised used cars now have SKB, SKC....new registration plates. Is it because they bought a new 10 year COE or they just prefer new number? They can still use the old number that came with the car right?

car population grew very fast last few years, thus u now can see many "bid" number plate on the road. thus if owner sell car wanna retain number the "used car" will have new number lor

I also did that when i bought a used car [sweatdrop] as this no. is meaningful to me.

retain plate to used car $1.3k only ? Tot need to have both cars under owner's name then trf etc ...

Hi,

I looking for a 2nd hand car and I am bidding for a new register number. Beside the bidding cost which is $1300++, what else do i have to pay for if i managed to get the 2nd hand car and register the new bidded number for the 2nd hand car

Regards

Desmond

retain plate to used car $1.3k only ? Tot need to have both cars under owner's name then trf etc ...

The dealer will register the used car under your name first, do the VRN transfer from your existing car to the used car, and then transfer your name out of the existing car. This applies if you want to retain your VRN from existing car to be transferred to a 2nd car that you will be buying.

Hi,

I looking for a 2nd hand car and I am bidding for a new register number. Beside the bidding cost which is $1300++, what else do i have to pay for if i managed to get the 2nd hand car and register the new bidded number for the 2nd hand car

Regards

Desmond

$300 before GST for a new(fresh from LTA) number to existing car.

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onem...ile.tmp/R06.pdf

"being the successful bidder of vehicle registration number"

"*I / We agree to pay the prescribed fee of $300 (before GST)."

is the previous owner retain his car plate, then you have to get a new number.

↡ Advertisement