MP: SMRT staff cannot speak english well enough

Ahtong

Bud eye orso donch umderstank wat hee is shaying on der proglam. Ownshelf canock speech ploperi steel wan two shay udders. Priest .....

Link

↡ Advertisement

OUCH!! Another "foot in mouth" moment... priceless! Does he mean that the English spoken is not clear and cannot be understood??

I thought the problem of "poor communication" faced during the first big MRT breakdown was more due to all the announcements being made in ENGLISH only... which some people - including some locals, some FTs and some tourists - don't understand. And not because the English spoken was unclear.

Edited by Sosaria

kong si mi lan?...malay and indian cannot speak english well? here is not bolehland...most malay and indian that I know sure can speak english better than alot of chinese.....he simply talk c*ck....!

He is blaming the poor workers who are trying their best to cope when top management did not train them well enough and have bloody contingency plans?

If this is how the top management thinks, singapore is done for.

This guy also has to go.

wow this guy wants to be burnt again

Very sensitive hor after the last incident.......You say like this...any ''tong gua tu fu'' on him...You will be the first to be call up for copi.... [laugh]

wow this guy wants to be burnt again

His attacker was mentally ill.

now after this remark, I really wonder what he whispered to the poor uncle.

Many healthcare people deal with mentally ill daily, never heard anyone got burnt.

This MP must have really pissed the uncle off. :ph34r:

perhaps what he meant is those staff don't converse in Queen's English [laugh]

Queens' English?? Seng Han Thong's own powderful England doesn't even deserve to be described as Queer England. [:p]

Seng Han Thong = SHT. Coincidence that's it's just so close to SH*T? [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

Cheryl Fox

Oh thanks, familiar with the Fox. The video quality not that great, made her look more jude somehow, which is why I didn't recognise her at first. Bit of a letdown. :D

Oh thanks, familiar with the Fox. The video quality not that great, made her look more jude somehow, which is why I didn't recognise her at first. Bit of a letdown. :D

i was about to say, "Cheryl fox jude meh?"

i was about to say, "Cheryl fox jude meh?"

True. Her head has somehow always seemed disproportionately big in relation to her torso. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement