MP: SMRT staff cannot speak english well enough

Ahtong

So funny how some PAP idiots always keep self-pwning. No need for any help from the oppo. [laugh]

The hostess quite jude. Who ah? :wub:

He better be careful when he's out on the streets from now on.

Others are trying to put out the fire (on SMRT breakdown, CEO etc) while here he is wanting to start another fire. If u play with fire, u gonna get burn again.

So they cannot fill the role in SMRT? Need to hire FT to replace them is it? KNN ....talk using his butt brain....[furious]

Our local Malays and Indians speak and write English far better than many FT PRC PhD students/graduates in our world-class university. And I am serious, not joking.

Edited by Albeniz

True. Her head has somehow always seemed disproportionately big in relation to her torso. [laugh]

wah, you also noticed?

haha

and she tries way way too hard to present in a "professional" way.

he expressions and tones sometimes really overdone.

actually sibei auntie.

Seng Han tong is full of shhhhhit. Can't believe it's coming from the mouth of an MP. One time kanna punch n kanna set on fire not enuf meh?

I hope the authority will look into this seriously.

His attacker was mentally ill.

now after this remark, I really wonder what he whispered to the poor uncle.

Many healthcare people deal with mentally ill daily, never heard anyone got burnt.

This MP must have really pissed the uncle off. :ph34r:

If according to you his attacker was mentally ill...in a way...

Then 100 - 60.1% of Sinkie who voted or even those who refused to cast their vote ....

Should also be termed 'mentally ill'... :D

Seng Han tong is full of shhhhhit. Can't believe it's coming from the mouth of an MP. One time kanna punch n kanna set on fire not enuf meh?

I hope the authority will look into this seriously.

And which piece of BIGGER shxt would have asked him to be involved in this francas....

If this goes on....

Everything will be 'kan Na Sigh'.... :D

kong si mi lan?...malay and indian cannot speak english well? here is not bolehland...most malay and indian that I know sure can speak english better than alot of chinese.....he simply talk c*ck....!

OMG!!! is this what miw can give us??? such a Dhead as our MP??? ............ OMG!!! :o

Others are trying to put out the fire (on SMRT breakdown, CEO etc) while here he is wanting to start another fire. If u play with fire, u gonna get burn again.

he has tasted it............. now he's yearning for more.... until he can taste BBQ grilling fire :D

[bounce1] [bounce1] [bounce1] I would pay money to see a monumental moron on fire.

everyone loves bbq chicken wings...... he will be the biggest wing on the grill :D:D .... how much are you willing to pay for a well bbq wing? :D free chilli sauce

↡ Advertisement